|Day Low/High||189.05 / 190.83|
|52 Wk Low/High||155.06 / 195.55|
VANCOUVER, April 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSX.
JUNO BEACH, Fla., April 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy, Inc.
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating of "a" of Palms Insurance Company, Limited (Palms) (George Town, Cayman Islands).
Now may in fact be the time to consider more defensive areas such as utilities.
JUNO BEACH, Fla., April 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy, Inc.
JUNO BEACH, Fla., April 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) today announced that it plans to report first-quarter 2019 financial results before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, in a news...
- Innovative modernization plan will replace a pair of aging natural gas power generating units with clean and renewable energy, saving FPL customers more than $100 million while eliminating more than 1 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions
- FPL SolarTogether, subject to approval by the Florida Public Service Commission, would allow customers to directly support the expansion of solar energy in Florida and receive credit on their bills for the savings generated
"Moss Mine produces 1,004 oz gold during nine day period" VANCOUVER, March 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
- Installation of more than 1 million solar panels included as part of FPL's plan to add 30 million more solar panels by 2030
- Announces agreement to acquire approximately 611 megawatts of contracted renewables projects from NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy, Inc.
Significant Swing To Positive Working Capital; Optimizing Operations VANCOUVER, Feb.
NextEra Energy is one of only six companies worldwide in the energy and utilities sector to receive Ethisphere Institute's prestigious recognition this year.
This recession-resistant sector offers attractive growth and income.
Project will advance Oregon's clean energy future while delivering affordable electricity for PGE customers
JUNO BEACH, Fla., Feb.
- New solar power plants in North, Central and South Florida begin powering FPL customers today, for a total of 18 FPL solar power plants in commercial operation across Florida
- FPL has 18 solar power plants in operation or nearly complete - and recently announced plans to add more than 30 million solar panels across more than 100 new solar plants by 2030
- Armando Pimentel, president and chief executive officer of NextEra Energy Resources, the company's competitive power generation subsidiary, will be retiring
VANCOUVER, Jan. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
On Fortune's annual list, NextEra Energy ranked first in the electric and gas utilities industry and was recognized among the top 25 companies worldwide, across all industries, for innovation, use of corporate assets, social responsibility and long-term investment value.
-- FPL is leveraging its leadership position in clean energy to become America's largest producer of solar energy among electric companies and further advance affordable, clean and reliable energy for all Floridians
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.