|Day Low/High||187.84 / 191.17|
|52 Wk Low/High||151.34 / 189.39|
- Installation of more than 1 million solar panels included as part of FPL's plan to add 30 million more solar panels by 2030
- Announces agreement to acquire approximately 611 megawatts of contracted renewables projects from NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
JUNO BEACH, Fla., March 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy, Inc.
Significant Swing To Positive Working Capital; Optimizing Operations VANCOUVER, Feb.
NextEra Energy is one of only six companies worldwide in the energy and utilities sector to receive Ethisphere Institute's prestigious recognition this year.
This recession-resistant sector offers attractive growth and income.
Project will advance Oregon's clean energy future while delivering affordable electricity for PGE customers
JUNO BEACH, Fla., Feb.
- New solar power plants in North, Central and South Florida begin powering FPL customers today, for a total of 18 FPL solar power plants in commercial operation across Florida
- FPL has 18 solar power plants in operation or nearly complete - and recently announced plans to add more than 30 million solar panels across more than 100 new solar plants by 2030
- Armando Pimentel, president and chief executive officer of NextEra Energy Resources, the company's competitive power generation subsidiary, will be retiring
VANCOUVER, Jan. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
On Fortune's annual list, NextEra Energy ranked first in the electric and gas utilities industry and was recognized among the top 25 companies worldwide, across all industries, for innovation, use of corporate assets, social responsibility and long-term investment value.
-- FPL is leveraging its leadership position in clean energy to become America's largest producer of solar energy among electric companies and further advance affordable, clean and reliable energy for all Floridians
- FPL's purchase of the City of Vero Beach's electric system completed today
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 11/30/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Still, there were some bullish aspects to the action today much as you might think otherwise.
VANCOUVER, Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ - Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.