|Day Low/High||84.22 / 87.76|
|52 Wk Low/High||39.21 / 91.82|
A roundup of biotech names with actions pending at the FDA in coming weeks.
Live Audio Webcast Will be on February 15, 2018
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for Tuesday, February 13
- Total Preliminary Revenue for the Fourth Quarter of 2017 was Approximately $94 Million and $161 Million for the Full-Year 2017
Live Audio Webcast Will be on January 8, 2018
Live Audio Webcast Will be on December 14, 2017
- INGREZZA (valbenazine) Capsules Taken Once-daily Improved Tardive Dyskinesia Symptoms in Patients and was Generally Well Tolerated in 52-week Trial
Data from the Open-label KINECT 4 Phase III Study to be Presented as an Oral Hot Topic
Live Audio Webcast Will be on November 28, 2017
Live Audio Webcast Will be on November 16, 2017
The San Diego firm said net product sales of Ingrezza, a treatment for tardive dyskinesia, were $45.8 million during the quarter. The FDA approved Ingrezza in April.
- In two extension studies, elagolix demonstrated sustained reduction in average monthly menstrual pelvic pain, non-menstrual pelvic pain and painful intercourse
Live Audio Webcast Will be on November 8, 2017
- FDA grants priority review to medicines it determines have potential to provide significant improvements in the safety and effectiveness of the treatment of a serious disease
12-Week T-Force GOLD Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Optimal Dose of INGREZZA in Pediatric Patients
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for November 1, 2017
First and only TD therapy taken as one capsule, once per day; new 80 mg capsule expected to be available for patients within two weeks
Live Audio Webcast Will be on September 11, 2017
- In clinical studies, elagolix demonstrated superiority compared to placebo in reducing three types of endometriosis-associated pain - daily menstrual pelvic pain, non-menstrual pelvic pain and painful intercourse
Live Audio Webcast Will be on September 6, 2017
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for August 3, 2017
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.