Materion Corp (MTRN)

30.75
0.09 0.29
NYSE : Basic Materials
Prev Close 30.66
Open 30.86
Day Low/High 30.65 / 30.89
52 Wk Low/High 20.62 / 35.21
Volume 3.15K
Avg Volume 126.70K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 19.97M
Market Cap 621.58M
EPS 1.60
P/E Ratio 25.10
Div & Yield 0.38 (1.20%)

Latest News

How To YieldBoost MTRN From 1.3% To 9.9% Using Options

How To YieldBoost MTRN From 1.3% To 9.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Materion Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2017 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.35 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $35 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but MTRN shares would have to advance 16.1% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 20.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Materion Receives Nadcap Merit Status For Heat Treatment And Tensile And Hardness Testing

Materion Receives Nadcap Merit Status For Heat Treatment And Tensile And Hardness Testing

Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN), an advanced materials solutions provider, has earned Nadcap Merit Status from the Performance Review Institute (PRI) for its Lorain, Ohio plant, specifically for heat treatment and...

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ACSF, AEL, JLL, MTRN, RBC, SPWH, TMHC, ZX Downgrades: BBW, CRVL, FRPT, GEO, MITK, PHI Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Reminder - Materion (MTRN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Materion (MTRN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/17/16, Materion Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.095, payable on 9/2/16. As a percentage of MTRN's recent stock price of $27.50, this dividend works out to approximately 0.35%.

Materion Corporation Declares Third Quarter Dividend

Materion Corporation Declares Third Quarter Dividend

Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a third quarter 2016 dividend of $0.

Materion Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results And Updated Outlook For 2016

Materion Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results And Updated Outlook For 2016

Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) today reported second quarter 2016 financial results.

Analyst Favorites: Materion Ranks As a Top Metals Pick

Analyst Favorites: Materion Ranks As a Top Metals Pick

A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Materion Corp is the #15 broker analyst pick, on average, out of the 50 stocks making up the Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index, according to Metals Channel. The Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index is comprised of the top fifty global leaders from the metals and mining sector.

Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled

Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled

Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:00 a.

YieldBoost Materion Corp From 1.5% To 10% Using Options

YieldBoost Materion Corp From 1.5% To 10% Using Options

Shareholders of Materion Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $30 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but MTRN shares would have to climb 16.9% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 21.4% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Materion's SupremEX® Used In New Line Of High Security, Luxury Smartphones

Materion's SupremEX® Used In New Line Of High Security, Luxury Smartphones

As an advanced materials provider, Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) has been at the forefront of the consumer electronics market, helping enable new technologies and meet the demand for ever-increasing functionality of...

Materion Receives Best Supplier Award

Materion Receives Best Supplier Award

The Advanced Materials group of Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) was recently honored as "Best Supplier" by WuXi ZhongWei Microchips Co.

Materion About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MTRN)

Materion About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MTRN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/16/16, Materion Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.095, payable on 6/1/16. As a percentage of MTRN's recent stock price of $25.00, this dividend works out to approximately 0.38%.

Materion Corporation Announces Discussions With Heraeus Group Regarding An Acquisition By Materion Of Heraeus' Target Materials Business

Materion Corporation Announces Discussions With Heraeus Group Regarding An Acquisition By Materion Of Heraeus' Target Materials Business

Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) announced today that its Advanced Materials business segment is currently in discussions with Heraeus Group of Hanau, Germany regarding an acquisition by Materion of the Heraeus...

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AHH, ARCC, ATU, BCRH, BFS, CFNB, FCE.A, FCE.B, FINL, HLF, LSCC, Q, RBC, SLRC, SNHY, WD Downgrades: BH, IVR, MTRN, PMC, TREE, TUP Initiations: EGRX, SEDG Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Materion Corporation Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend

Materion Corporation Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend

Materion Corporation (NYSE-MTRN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a second quarter 2016 dividend of $0.

Materion Introduces New ToughMet® Products

Materion Introduces New ToughMet® Products

Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN), an advanced materials solutions provider, has introduced two new ToughMet® products engineered to improve the reach, reliability and accuracy of oil and gas equipment components.

Materion Corporation Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results And Confirms Outlook For 2016

Materion Corporation Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results And Confirms Outlook For 2016

Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) today reported first quarter 2016 financial results.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ABB, CARO, COBZ, DFS, EQS, IBKC, KMB, MTRN, NEWT, NGS, REGI, VDSI, VLY, YDKN Downgrades: GE, TLF Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Materion Recognized For Excellence

Materion Recognized For Excellence

The Advanced Materials group of Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) has been honored for "Supplier Excellence" by Analog Devices, Inc.

Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled

Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled

Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) will hold its quarterly conference call on Friday, April 29, 2016 at 9:00 a.

Materion Precision Optics To Support World's Largest Astronomical Filters

Materion Precision Optics To Support World's Largest Astronomical Filters

Materion Precision Optics, a Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) business, is set to begin the first phase of manufacturing six of the world's largest precision astronomical filters to date for the new Large Synoptic Survey...

See How Materion Ranks Among Analysts' Top Metals Picks

See How Materion Ranks Among Analysts' Top Metals Picks

A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Materion Corp is the #39 broker analyst pick, on average, out of the 50 stocks making up the Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index, according to Metals Channel. The Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index is comprised of the top fifty global leaders from the metals and mining sector.

YieldBoost MTRN From 1.4% To 12% Using Options

YieldBoost MTRN From 1.4% To 12% Using Options

Shareholders of Materion Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $30 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but MTRN shares would have to climb 14.3% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 20.1% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Materion Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2015 Financial Results

Materion Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2015 Financial Results

Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2015 financial results.

Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled

Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled

Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 4:00 p.

Materion Corporation Announces Annual Meeting Date And Declares Dividend

Materion Corporation Announces Annual Meeting Date And Declares Dividend

Materion Corporation (NYSE- MTRN) today announced March 7, 2016 as the record date for shareholders' voting at its Annual Meeting to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on May 4, 2016.

See How Materion Ranks Among Analysts' Top Metals Picks

See How Materion Ranks Among Analysts' Top Metals Picks

A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Materion Corp is the #43 broker analyst pick, on average, out of the 50 stocks making up the Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index, according to Metals Channel. The Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index is comprised of the top fifty global leaders from the metals and mining sector.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: None Downgrades: FI, ISIL, MTRN, NGS, PCAR, SIF, TREX Initiations: WK Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report: