|Day Low/High||207.57 / 212.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||179.60 / 302.76|
Shares of Vail Resorts tumble after the resort operator trims its full-year resort earnings guidance due to weak pre-holiday guest visits.
- Emma is now available in beta at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Whistler Blackcomb, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood - Emma offers real-time information on everything from snow conditions and parking to rentals and EpicMix stats...
The longer prices remain at these levels, the greater the impact upon the 50-day average. Here is what we need to see to reverse it.
- New capital continues Vail Resorts' industry-leading track record of reinvestment in the guest experience having invested more than $1.
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Dec.
-- The agreement with Lincoln Clean Energy will produce enough wind energy to reduce the emissions associated with Vail Resorts' estimated FY19 North American electricity use by 100 percent, which includes 17 resorts and their associated retail,...
- Emma, a first generation technology, offers guests real-time information on everything from snow conditions and parking to rentals and personal performance stats - Designed to get smarter the more she interacts with guests, Emma is launching first at...
Jim Cramer weighs in on Dell Technologies, Vail Resorts, Mastercard, CyberArk, iRobot, Marriott Vacations, TherapeuticsMD, Edwards Lifesciences.
Jim Cramer says maybe tariffs won't hit earnings or kill the rally mode. Plus, he's got your game plan for next week.
Jim Cramer asks if Facebook is a broken stock or a broken company -- and whether Amazon deserves this trillion-dollar valuation.
If Musk is barred from running this company, as with any sinking ship, the rats will finally flee.
- The Epic Pass, Epic Local Pass and Military Epic Pass now include unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo Mountain Resort, Mount Sunapee Resort and Crested Butte Mountain Resort for the 2018-19 season - Passes for the 2018-19 season are currently on...
In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Vail Resorts Inc was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc , according to The Online Investor. Market capitalization is an important data point for investors to keep an eye on, for various reasons.
- In partnership with the Epic Pass, Ski.com is looking for the ideal candidate to experience more than a dozen resorts around the world on a single trip during January and February 2019
Jim Cramer weighs in on Estee Lauder, Primerica, Boston Beer, Axon Enterprise, HP, and Vail Resorts.
Jim Cramer says tariffs and trade could be tough on some stocks, but he's optimistic about earnings season.
Jim Cramer says many stocks already reflect the worst-case scenarios, and that means he sees a lot of upside potential.
Not all semiconductor firms are valued equally. Here's how to play QCOM.
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in Vail Resorts Inc , where a total of 3,378 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 337,800 underlying shares. That amounts to about 70% of MTN's average daily trading volume over the past month of 482,390 shares.
And in the heart of the order lies the semiconductor industry. Nothing happens without these guys.
From corporate tax breaks to tariffs, Jim Cramer puts it in perspective and outlines your game plan for next week.
Jim Cramer spotlights Snap, Vail Resorts, Raymond James Financial, Senior Housing Properties Trust, Opko Health, Deere & Co., AFLAC, Seagate Technology.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.