Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN)

20.44
0.47 2.35
NASDAQ
Prev Close 19.97
Open 19.94
Day Low/High 19.94 / 20.56
52 Wk Low/High 15.39 / 24.75
Volume 281.03K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 54.57B
Market Cap 1.09B
Div & Yield N.A. (N.A)
Marten Transport Enters Oversold Territory (MRTN)

Marten Transport Enters Oversold Territory (MRTN)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Ex-Dividend Reminder: Marten Transport, Teck Resources And Huntsman

Ex-Dividend Reminder: Marten Transport, Teck Resources And Huntsman

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/12/14, Marten Transport, Ltd. , Teck Resources Ltd , and Huntsman Corp will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.

Strategy To YieldBoost Marten Transport From 0.4% To 14.8% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Marten Transport From 0.4% To 14.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Marten Transport, Ltd. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.45 bid, which annualizes to an additional 14.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ex-Div Reminder For Marten Transport (MRTN)

Ex-Div Reminder For Marten Transport (MRTN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/19/14, Marten Transport, Ltd. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.025, payable on 4/4/14.

Marten Transport Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End Results

Marten Transport Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End Results

Reports Highest Net Income in Company History on 10.6% Increase in 2013

Marten Transport About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MRTN)

Marten Transport About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MRTN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/13/13, Marten Transport, Ltd. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.025, payable on 12/30/13.

Marten Transport Announces Third Quarter Results

Marten Transport Announces Third Quarter Results

Reports Company's Highest Quarterly Net Income, Up 22.4% From 2012 Third Quarter

Keep on Trucking at TravelCenters

Keep on Trucking at TravelCenters

More truckers are back on the road, but many trucking stocks have sell ratings with TravelCenters boasting a buy rating.

Ex-Div Reminder For Marten Transport (MRTN)

Ex-Div Reminder For Marten Transport (MRTN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/23/13, Marten Transport, Ltd. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.025, payable on 9/10/13.

The Day Ahead: A Real Head Scratcher

Recent market activity has left many at wit's end

MRTN July Options Begin Trading

MRTN July Options Begin Trading

Investors in Marten Transport, Ltd. saw new options become available today, for the July expiration.

Reminder - Marten Transport (MRTN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Marten Transport (MRTN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/15/13, Marten Transport, Ltd. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.025, payable on 5/31/13.

Marten Transport Announces First Quarter Results

Marten Transport Announces First Quarter Results

Net Income Improves 32.2% Over First Quarter of 2012; EPS at 32 Cents

Marten Transport Ltd. Stock Upgraded (MRTN)

Marten Transport Ltd. Stock Upgraded (MRTN)

Marten Transport (Nasdaq:MRTN) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.

Marten Transport Announces Record Results For Fourth Quarter And Year

Marten Transport Announces Record Results For Fourth Quarter And Year

Net Income Improves 12.3% in 2012

TheStreet Quant Rating: B (Buy)