|Day Low/High||33.23 / 34.80|
|52 Wk Low/High||28.15 / 53.73|
The Fed meets for a monetary policy summit, and investors consider dollar-store earnings and jobless claim numbers.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) today announced second quarter and six month results for the period ended July 31, 2016.
Movado and Tiffany are in bear market territory but are in recovery mode. These weekly charts show investors what to do now.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV), invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss second quarter fiscal year 2017 earnings results on Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 9:00 a.
Macy's announced Thursday it will close 100 stores. Here are the companies that will be hurt the most.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/3/16, Movado Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.13, payable on 6/21/16.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) today announced first quarter results for the period ended April 30, 2016.
Tiffany, Movado and Michael Kors have upcoming earnings reports. Here's how to trade them and two more luxury retailers.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV), invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss first quarter fiscal year 2017 earnings results on Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 9:00 a.
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Movado Group, Inc.
These charts give us a wider view of the watch-maker sector.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/8/16, Movado Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.13, payable on 4/26/16.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Movado Group (MOV) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
Movado (MOV) dropped on Thursday after the watchmaker reported better-than-expected results for the 2016 fourth quarter, but provided a downbeat guidance for the year and said its COO will retire.
Movado (MOV) stock is dropping after the watchmaker posted strong results for the fourth quarter, but provided disappointing guidance for the year and announced its COO’s retirement.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Movado Group (MOV) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) today announced that Rick Coté, Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, will retire in June 2016, after 16 years with the Company and 31 years in the consumer products industry.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a new share buyback program under which the Company may purchase up to $50 million of its outstanding common shares from time to time,...
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE:MOV) today announced fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results for the periods ended January 31, 2016.
U.S. stock futures are pointing lower Thursday ahead of a report on unemployment claims in the U.S. and as oil prices decline.
Movado Group, Inc. (NYSE: MOV), invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 earnings results on Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:00 a.
This collection of beaten-down small-caps is beating its benchmarks.
Investors eyeing a purchase of Movado Group, Inc. shares, but tentative about paying the going market price of $24.87/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.
Looking back, Tim Cook's appearance on 60 Minutes was quite telling.
Movado Group, Inc. [NYSE:MOV] announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 18 th Annual ICR Conference, held at the JW Marriot Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 3:30 pm...
This group of companies trade cheaply relative to their assets and pay dividends.
Shareholders of Movado Group, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2016 covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.70 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Good fundamentals and a price pullback make the stock look chic.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.