|Day Low/High||10.81 / 12.99|
|52 Wk Low/High||9.10 / 19.77|
- One third are unsure on how much to save for retirement
- 1 in 8 workers with resumes make this one critical mistake on their resumes that can cost them the job
- Demand for college-educated workers continues to increase year over year
The famed value investor offers an ominous forecast for U.S. newspapers, predicting that only The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal are likely to survive the digital revolution.
Video Lab West, McClatchy's new effort in the creation and consumption of digital video, is planning to arrive in the Historic Sacramento train depot, along with leading tech partners
- 41 percent of workers say they have dated a co-worker, highest since 2007
- Around half of employers know if a candidate is a good fit within the first five minutes
Amended Bank Credit Agreement Relaxing Requirements for Use of Proceeds from Sale-Leasebacks of Properties
Higher percentages of employers planning to throw holiday parties for employees and give larger bonuses
Donald Trump continues to berate 'the media,' further fueling a rebound in newspaper stocks.
- Forty-nine percent of employees use their personal smart phones or tablets to shop at work, an increase from 42 percent last year
- 75% of employers say they have hired the wrong person; the average cost of one bad hire was nearly $17,000