|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||8.25 / 19.77|
- 50 percent of minimum wage workers say they have to work more than one job to make ends meet
Alliance provides advertisers targeted audiences at scale on premium local news outlets across the U.S. in time for 2016 political advertising season
- Three in five workers believe the 9 to 5 workday is a thing of the past
-- 3 in 10 employers have argued with a co-worker over a political candidate vs. 17 percent of workers
CareerBuilder's Midyear Forecast Reveals Hot Areas for Hiring By Industry, Function, Company Size and Region
- 3 in 4 employers say two or more hours a day are lost in productivity because employees are distracted
- 67 percent of employers say they plan to hire recent college graduates this year
- 62 percent of employees across the country grade their bosses' performance as either an "A" or "B"
Board Approves 1 for 10 Reverse Stock Split and Expansion of Stock Repurchase Authorization
Voracious and efficient, Gannett was anathema to journalists of a previous generation. But for Tribune's editors and reporters, the company may look more like a savior.
- Half of working moms feel equally successful at their job and at home
-- Sixty percent of employers use social networking sites to research job candidates, up from 52 percent last year and 11 percent in 2006
Tribune Publishing has struggled to grow after being split from its broadcast properties, while Gannett has had bright spots since its own split.
Innovative program, now in fourth year, to focus on leadership training
- 67 percent of employers say they plan to hire recent college graduates this year, up from last year