|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||7.65 / 19.77|
Tribune Media, TV station operator Tenga Inc. and newspaper group McClatchy Co. are also owners and will retain a minority stake in the portal.
- 57 percent are less likely to interview a candidate they can't find online
- Over 2 in 5 workers have gained weight at their current job
- Higher percentage of workers in Miami, New York and Los Angeles hiring seasonal workers this summer
- With increased competition, more employers plan to pay starting salaries above $50,000
- One-third of employers plan to hire immigrant workers in 2017, 16 percent in Q2
- One third are unsure on how much to save for retirement
- 1 in 8 workers with resumes make this one critical mistake on their resumes that can cost them the job
- Demand for college-educated workers continues to increase year over year
The famed value investor offers an ominous forecast for U.S. newspapers, predicting that only The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal are likely to survive the digital revolution.
Video Lab West, McClatchy's new effort in the creation and consumption of digital video, is planning to arrive in the Historic Sacramento train depot, along with leading tech partners