|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.75 / 19.00|
Here's what you need to know now.
Newspaper publishers just send a cease and desist letter to Lexis Nexis.
Big news publishers say the burgeoning business of 'media monitoring' generates billions off their content -- and they want a cut.
Biloxi community screening of "The Freedom to Marry" to be followed by live-taping of LGBTQ-focused podcast
Tribune Media, TV station operator Tenga Inc. and newspaper group McClatchy Co. are also owners and will retain a minority stake in the portal.
- 57 percent are less likely to interview a candidate they can't find online
- Over 2 in 5 workers have gained weight at their current job
- Higher percentage of workers in Miami, New York and Los Angeles hiring seasonal workers this summer
- With increased competition, more employers plan to pay starting salaries above $50,000
- One-third of employers plan to hire immigrant workers in 2017, 16 percent in Q2
- One third are unsure on how much to save for retirement
- 1 in 8 workers with resumes make this one critical mistake on their resumes that can cost them the job