Herman Miller Inc. (MLHR)

37.30
NYSE : Producer Manufacturing
Prev Close 37.35
Day Low/High 37.08 / 37.48
52 Wk Low/High 29.95 / 41.84
Avg Volume 369.80K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 59.69M
Market Cap 2.23B
EPS 2.10
P/E Ratio 17.62
Div & Yield 0.79 (1.94%)
Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OXBR, MLHR, TEG

Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OXBR, MLHR, TEG

OXBR MLHR TEG are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Short Interest In Herman Miller Moves 19% Lower

Short Interest In Herman Miller Moves 19% Lower

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 12/31/2014 settlement date, which shows a 288,106 share decrease in total short interest for Herman Miller Inc. , to 1,217,103, a decrease of 19.14% since 12/15/2014.

Trade-Ideas: Herman Miller (MLHR) Is Today's Weak On High Relative Volume Stock

Trade-Ideas: Herman Miller (MLHR) Is Today's Weak On High Relative Volume Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Herman Miller (MLHR) as a weak on high relative volume candidate

Ex-Dividend Alert: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday: FULL, MLHR, CR

Ex-Dividend Alert: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday: FULL, MLHR, CR

FULL MLHR CR are going ex-dividend Tuesday, Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Conagra, Cracker Barrel, Herman Miller, Pier 1, Rite Aid Report Earnings

Conagra, Cracker Barrel, Herman Miller, Pier 1, Rite Aid Report Earnings

Conagra, Cracker Barrel, Herman Miller, Pier 1, Rite Aid to report earnings.

Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: CFD, MLHR, CMP

Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: CFD, MLHR, CMP

CFD MLHR CMP are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Herman Miller Targets Modern Consumer With Design Within Reach Acqusition

Herman Miller Targets Modern Consumer With Design Within Reach Acqusition

Herman Miller's acquisition of DWR is part of a vision to expand its presence in modern design and become a brand for in the home.

Herman Miller Remodeling Continues in DWR Deal

Herman Miller Remodeling Continues in DWR Deal

Pays $154 million to expand further into home furniture following last year's acquisition of New York's Maharam Fabric.

Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Herman Miller (MLHR)

Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Herman Miller (MLHR)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Herman Miller (MLHR) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate

Interesting MLHR Put And Call Options For November 22nd

Interesting MLHR Put And Call Options For November 22nd

Investors in Herman Miller Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the November 22nd expiration.

Nike Scores Earnings Goal; Bed Bath & Beyond Sinks: Earnings Profiles

Nike Scores Earnings Goal; Bed Bath & Beyond Sinks: Earnings Profiles

Joining this week's winner's circle are Barnes & Noble and Monsanto, while General Mills and Herman Miller are two other postearnings losers.

Why Herman Miller (MLHR) Stock Is Lower Today

Why Herman Miller (MLHR) Stock Is Lower Today

Herman Miller (MLHR) stock is down after it reported a decline in fourth quarter fiscal 2014 profit, and a weak outlook for the first quarter of fiscal 2015.

Why Herman Miller (MLHR) Stock Is Declining In After-Hours Trading Today

Why Herman Miller (MLHR) Stock Is Declining In After-Hours Trading Today

Herman Miller (MLHR) stock is lower in after-hours trading following the company's fourth quarter and fiscal 2014 earnings results which showed declines in net earnings.

May New-Home Sales Report Sets Earnings Table for Lennar, KB Home

May New-Home Sales Report Sets Earnings Table for Lennar, KB Home

Bed Bath & Beyond, ConAgra Foods, McCormick, Herman Miller and Winnebago will also report earnings before the end of this week.

3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Lower

3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Lower

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the Consumer Goods sector lower today.

Strategy To YieldBoost MLHR To 17.5% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost MLHR To 17.5% Using Options

Shareholders of Herman Miller Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.55 bid, which annualizes to an additional 15.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

These Companies Hit With Volatile Reaction After Earnings

These Companies Hit With Volatile Reaction After Earnings

Herman Miller and Vera Bradley were the biggest winners after posting their earnings while Shoe Carnival, Tiffany and Nike were the biggest losers.

Staying With the 'Millers' Theme

Miller Energy and long-term signals have provided some great buying opportunities.

Herman Miller Inc. Stock Upgraded (MLHR)

Herman Miller Inc. Stock Upgraded (MLHR)

Herman Miller (Nasdaq:MLHR) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.

Ratings Changes Today

Upgrades: BVA, MLHR, SVA, WIN Downgrades: EE, KOF, PLCE, PVR, TCRD Initiations: LNCO Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Why Herman Miller (MLHR) Is Gaining After Hours

Why Herman Miller (MLHR) Is Gaining After Hours

Herman Miller (MLHR) is spiking in extended trading after guiding for better-than-expected sales and earnings in the current quarter.

Investing Ahead of Earnings: Adobe, FedEx, KB Home and Oracle

Investing Ahead of Earnings: Adobe, FedEx, KB Home and Oracle

General Mills, Herman Miller and Vera Bradley round out today's pre-earnings preview.

Bullish Signs Percolate in Herman Miller

The stock is starting a back-and-fill, so watch these key levels before you pick up shares.

Oracle Rises to the Cloud, While Jabil Goes to the Woodshed

Oracle Rises to the Cloud, While Jabil Goes to the Woodshed

Conagra, Lennar and Oracle stock up on earnings winners while Jabil, Rite Aid and Winnebago fall.

Religious Celebrations in the Workplace

Religious Celebrations in the Workplace

Workers who are eager to celebrate their faith on the job can create massive legal headaches for their employers.

Ratings Changes Today

Upgrades: LSCC, OI Downgrades: CASH, MLHR, OSIS Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Lennar, Oracle on Deck to Report Earnings

Lennar, Oracle on Deck to Report Earnings

Jabil Circuit, Herman Millers, Paychex and Verifone report results after the close today and tomorrow.

How To YieldBoost MLHR To 7.6% Using Options

How To YieldBoost MLHR To 7.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Herman Miller Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2014 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Adobe, FedEx and Tibco Pop On Earnings, Darden Slumps

Adobe, FedEx and Tibco Pop On Earnings, Darden Slumps

Among the 10 stocks in today's earnings scorecard, five beat, two matched and three missed earnings estimates.

Apple Upgraded as Adobe, Oracle Prepare Earnings Reports

Apple Upgraded as Adobe, Oracle Prepare Earnings Reports

Rating three tech companies plus office furniture designer Herman Miller.

TheStreet Quant Rating: A- (Buy)