|Day Low/High||28.29 / 28.56|
|52 Wk Low/High||16.10 / 28.09|
Highlights: Mentor Graphics announces the availability of qualified Calibre® PERC™ reliability rule decks from UMC for their 28nm technology.
Elliott Management has an ongoing campaign at the electronic design automation software company -- its focus is likely on performance and succession issues at the top of its executive ranks
-- Mentor Graphics and RTI partnership enables the creation of heterogeneous distributed systems that leverage the Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard to communicate reliably and securely.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Encana, Norfolk Southern, Seagate and Tyson.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: MENT Downgrades: ELS, FRBK, LGND, MOG.B, SXL, THC Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Mentor Graphics' (MENT) stock rating was increased to 'buy' at DA Davidson this morning.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for American Eagle, Mattel and Tesaro, and new coverage of Netflix.
Enables high-performance, real-time system development on the latest ARMv8-A System-on-Chip Architectures
Elliott Management revealed an 8.1% stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) and said it met with the company's board to discuss 'strategic opportunities.'
Highlights: Mentor Graphics announces certification of the AFS Platform, AFS Mega and multiple Calibre® products, for TSMC 16FFC FinFET V1.0 and the latest DRM and SPICE version of 7nm FinFET process technologies and reference flows. In addition, Calibre products have been optimized and extended to support new design complexity at established processes.
Mentor Graphics (MENT) posted strong earnings and revenue for the 2017 fiscal second quarter late Thursday.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Allergan, Hormel and L Brands, and a downgrade for U.S. Steel.
A recovery in oil is helping stock prices continue their rally, and Friday should be no different.
Mentor Graphics (MENT) reported solid earnings and revenue for the 2017 fiscal second quarter following Thursday's market close.
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced financial results for the company's fiscal second quarter ended July 31, 2016.
Shareholders of Mentor Graphics Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 25 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 53.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 54.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but MENT shares would have to advance 5.1% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 6.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.