|Day Low/High||7.02 / 7.43|
|52 Wk Low/High||6.10 / 23.36|
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CYBE, TCS Downgrades: AI, CBFV, CGA, DQ, EBAY, EFX, EQBK, ESGR, GMS, IBA, LEN.B, LN, MDR, NX, POWI, SNBR, TILE, UFS, UNM, WHF, WIT Initiations: BFC Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
HOUSTON, Oct. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
HOUSTON, Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- As one of the largest combined projects for McDermott in the North Sea, the project is making great progress according to schedule
- McDermott will provide EPC for a delayed coker unit in Kstovo, Russia, that will process 2.1 million tons per year of refinery residues
- McDermott to engineer, procure, fabricate and construct three external floating-roof tanks to support a new pipeline and terminal project in South Texas
- Technology award from INEOS for CATOFIN® dehydrogenation in Europe
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE), McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) and L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE), a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (NSE: LT), were awarded the subsea contract for India's Oil & Natural Gas Corporation's (ONGC)...
- Technology award for Map Ta Phut Olefins' petrochemical plant in Thailand
HOUSTON, Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- The award and receiving FNTP reinforces McDermott's position as a leading EPC contractor in the power industry
Investors in McDermott International Inc saw new options begin trading today, for the June 15th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the MDR options chain for the new June 15th contracts and identified one put and one call contract of particular interest.
Companies Announce Dates of Special Meetings of Shareholders
President Donald Trump is expected to discuss a $1.5 trillion infrastructure improvement plan during his State of the Union address.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.