|Day Low/High||2.03 / 2.17|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.44 / 16.61|
- Plant utilizes Lummus CATOFIN® technology and catalyst provided by Clariant
The company has been awarded a contract in excess of $1.5 billion for a Saudi Aramco development project.
- Award represents the second largest EPCI offshore contract awarded by Saudi Aramco in the Marjan Increment Development Project
- Award represents the single largest EPCI offshore contract awarded by Saudi Aramco
HOUSTON, July 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) today announced it and its joint venture member Chiyoda have reached an agreement with Cameron LNG related to the construction of its LNG liquefaction project in Louisiana.
-- Mitigated impact of two cyclones to install India's longest dual 18 inch plus a 4-inch riser and installed pipelines, pipeline end terminations (PLETs) and manifold pile in ultra-deepwater depths of approximately 6,300 feet (1,920 meters)
HOUSTON, July 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) today provided an update on its asset sale process.
- Industry-leading EPCI expertise led to this large upgrades project
- Facility has been turned over to the customer, Entergy Louisiana
- Technology award for Ningbo Union King Polyester Material Limited grassroots paraxylene (pX) plant in Ningbo, China
- Agreement builds on McDermott's industry-leading LNG capabilities
Looking at options trading activity among components of the Russell 3000 index, there is noteworthy activity today in McDermott International Inc , where a total volume of 33,828 contracts has been traded thus far today, a contract volume which is representative of approximately 3.4 million underlying shares (given that every 1 contract represents 100 underlying shares). That number works out to 66.4% of MDR's average daily trading volume over the past month, of 5.1 million shares.
- First cargo of liquefied natural gas shipped from Cameron LNG project
HOUSTON, May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) today reaffirmed its previously disclosed schedule for the Freeport LNG project in Freeport, Texas.
- Technology award for MOL Petrochemicals complex in Tiszaújvaros, Hungary
HOUSTON, May 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) today reaffirmed its previously disclosed schedule for the Cameron LNG project in Hackberry, Louisiana.
-- Train 1 has begun producing first liquefied natural gas
- Project scope includes subsea risers and flowlines for seven wells to a floating production, storage and offloading vessel
- Technology award for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited grassroots refinery and petrochemical project in India
- McDermott to provide front end engineering design (FEED) services in phase one of the Umm Shaif Gas Cap Condensate Development Project in Abu Dhabi
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 04/15/2019 settlement date, and McDermott International Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 9.48 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.30. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
HOUSTON, May 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) today reiterated the position it had announced on April 29, 2019, that its Cameron LNG project did not experience any material change in its cost position in the first quarter...
HOUSTON, May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) announced today the results of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held Thursday, May 2, 2019 in London, England.
- McDermott to provide FEED services for refinery project at the Ruwais Refinery in Abu Dhabi
- McDermott to provide engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of topsides and jacket for a wellhead platform in the Amoca field
U.S. stock futures turn lower as Wall Street looks to extend run of record highs; Alphabet, Western Digital and Spotify report earnings; a report says Anadarko will begin negotiations to sell itself to Occidental Petroleum.
New awards of $6.7 billion and book-to-bill ratio of 3.0x
- Final offshore campaign marks near completion of McDermott's largest ever subsea contract
U.S. stock futures point lower as investors come off the three-day Easter break confronted with a sharp spike in oil prices; Whirlpool and Halliburton report earnings; Tesla holds its autonomous investor day on Monday.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.