|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||6.97 / 27.21|
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors that purchased McDermott International, Inc.
- Project is a 49,500 barrel per day grassroots refinery that will produce ultra-low sulfur diesel and premium gasoline
NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of McDermott International, Inc.
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of McDermott International, Inc.
HOUSTON, Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- McDermott to install a flexible flowline, one steel flying lead and two electrical flying leads for the Shell-operated Great White Frio development in the Gulf of Mexico
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of McDermott International, Inc.
Investors in McDermott International Inc saw new options become available today, for the January 2019 expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the MDR options chain for the new January 2019 contracts and identified one put and one call contract of particular interest.
The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against McDermott International, Inc.
- Project is McDermott's largest project in size and total value to date for PEMEX
- Scope demonstrates Company's strategic and integrated approach to conceptual solutions and pre-Front End Engineering Design (pre-FEED) for greenfield projects
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of its demonstration plant in La Porte, Texas, NET Power, LLC, was awarded the 2018 Breakthrough Technological Project of the Year at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum...
HOUSTON, Nov. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- McDermott to install third phase of Rota 3 rigid pipeline for Petrobras safely connecting the Brazilian offshore pre-salt pipeline system to an onshore location at Maricá City
HOUSTON, Oct. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
HOUSTON, Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
$3.1 billion of new awards, with a book-to-bill ratio of 1.3x and total cash availability of $1.4 billion at close of Q3 2018
HOUSTON, Oct. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CYBE, TCS Downgrades: AI, CBFV, CGA, DQ, EBAY, EFX, EQBK, ESGR, GMS, IBA, LEN.B, LN, MDR, NX, POWI, SNBR, TILE, UFS, UNM, WHF, WIT Initiations: BFC Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
HOUSTON, Oct. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
HOUSTON, Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- As one of the largest combined projects for McDermott in the North Sea, the project is making great progress according to schedule
- McDermott will provide EPC for a delayed coker unit in Kstovo, Russia, that will process 2.1 million tons per year of refinery residues
- McDermott to engineer, procure, fabricate and construct three external floating-roof tanks to support a new pipeline and terminal project in South Texas
- Technology award from INEOS for CATOFIN® dehydrogenation in Europe
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE), McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) and L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE), a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (NSE: LT), were awarded the subsea contract for India's Oil & Natural Gas Corporation's (ONGC)...
- Technology award for Map Ta Phut Olefins' petrochemical plant in Thailand
HOUSTON, Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- The award and receiving FNTP reinforces McDermott's position as a leading EPC contractor in the power industry
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.