|Day Low/High||7.37 / 7.88|
|52 Wk Low/High||6.10 / 24.18|
- McDermott was awarded two contracts for Malaysian offshore projects
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in McDermott International Inc , where a total of 22,660 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 2.3 million underlying shares. That amounts to about 45.2% of MDR's average daily trading volume over the past month of 5.0 million shares.
- Event sets stage for the start of a world-class combined-cycle natural gas power plant
McDermott International stock falls 26.67% after joint venture partner Chiyoda announces quarterly results disclosing the $168 million charge.
HOUSTON, Feb. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 01/15/2019 settlement date, and McDermott International Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 8.85 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.81. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
-- Award highlights experience in executing LNG projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast
- Contract from Woodside Energy Ltd is for front-end engineering and design activities for the floating production unit for the Scarborough natural gas development in Australia
- McDermott will install the subsea infrastructure to support a two well subsea tieback from the Stonefly development site to the Ram Powell platform in the Gulf of Mexico
HOUSTON, Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- McDermott will provide engineering, procurement, construction and hook-up and commissioning of the Cassia C topsides, jacket and bridge
- Technology award for Chandra Asri Perkasa (CAP2) ethylene plant in Indonesia
- Award is testament to McDermott's extensive experience and proven performance in the Middle East
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Wolf Popper LLP has filed a class action lawsuit against McDermott International, Inc.
The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of McDermott International, Inc.
- McDermott to provide engineering, procurement and construction of 11 fuel tanks for Puma Energy's Kwinana Fuel Import Terminal
NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of McDermott International, Inc.
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Wolf Popper LLP is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders in McDermott International, Inc.
Investors in McDermott International Inc saw new options become available today, for the August 2019 expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 235 days until expiration the newly available contracts represent a possible opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.
- Units 5 and 6 achieve first fire, putting 828-megawatt power plant on the grid
HOUSTON, Dec. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- Award includes technology and proprietary catalyst
- McDermott to lease a brand-new building that will consolidate its corporate headquarters, Lummus Technology and North, Central and South America workforce into one major location in Houston's energy corridor
In trading on Tuesday, shares of McDermott International Inc touched a new 52-week low of $6.50/share. That's a $20.71 share price drop, or -76.11% decline from the 52-week high of $27.21 set back on 01/25/2018.
- Technology awards for two of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.'s refineries in India
- McDermott and BHGE will be exclusive partners to Western Gas for the Equus Gas Project in Australia
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith reminds investors of the January 15, 2019 deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in the class action filed on behalf of investors that purchased McDermott International, Inc.
- McDermott awarded contract to engineer, fabricate, and construct four internally framed stainless-steel umbrella roof tanks in South Texas
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors that purchased McDermott International, Inc.
- Project is a 49,500 barrel per day grassroots refinery that will produce ultra-low sulfur diesel and premium gasoline
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.