|Day Low/High||15.72 / 15.96|
|52 Wk Low/High||15.53 / 27.21|
- As one of the largest combined projects for McDermott in the North Sea, the project is making great progress according to schedule
- McDermott will provide EPC for a delayed coker unit in Kstovo, Russia, that will process 2.1 million tons per year of refinery residues
- McDermott to engineer, procure, fabricate and construct three external floating-roof tanks to support a new pipeline and terminal project in South Texas
- Technology award from INEOS for CATOFIN® dehydrogenation in Europe
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE), McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) and L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE), a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro (NSE: LT), were awarded the subsea contract for India's Oil & Natural Gas Corporation's (ONGC)...
- Technology award for Map Ta Phut Olefins' petrochemical plant in Thailand
HOUSTON, Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- The award and receiving FNTP reinforces McDermott's position as a leading EPC contractor in the power industry
- Scope demonstrates the company's ability to execute capital efficient projects using the One McDermott Way
HOUSTON, Sept. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- Fabrication, transportation, installation and testing of pipeline and subsea infrastructure phase for the project completed
HOUSTON, Aug. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
- McDermott to install a flexible flowline, and umbilical and electrical flying leads for Shell's Perdido Development in the Gulf of Mexico
Strong quarterly results with GAAP net income of $47 million, $0.33 per diluted share
- Amazon modifications will add multi-joint (hex) J-Lay system to handle the most challenging ultra-deepwater projects
- McDermott to install two rigid flowlines for PEMEX's Ayatsil field in offshore Mexico
- Award is testament to McDermott's extensive experience and proven performance in the Middle East
HOUSTON, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) will report financial results for the second quarter 2018 on July 31, 2018, after the close of the U.
HOUSTON, July 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) announced today that Samik Mukherjee has been appointed to serve as the company's new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer (COO), effective July 3, 2018.
- Awarded two technology contracts for a petrochemical complex in Indonesia
- McDermott and consortium partner Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE), awarded phase two of the Shwe gas field development, offshore Western Myanmar
- McDermott has been awarded a transportation and installation subcontract by PTSC Offshore Service Joint Stock Company for the Sao Vang and Dai Nguyet gas and condensate field developments in Vietnam
Investors in McDermott International Inc saw new options begin trading today, for the June 15th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the MDR options chain for the new June 15th contracts and identified one put and one call contract of particular interest.
Companies Announce Dates of Special Meetings of Shareholders
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.