|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||6.10 / 23.36|
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in McDermott International Inc , where a total of 21,922 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 2.2 million underlying shares. That amounts to about 48.7% of MDR's average daily trading volume over the past month of 4.5 million shares.
HOUSTON, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE:MDR) will report financial results for the first quarter of 2019 on Monday, April 29, 2019 before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Achievement builds on McDermott's experience in the LNG industry
- McDermott to provide full suite of engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for facilities expansion
- Technology award for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (CPCL) delayed coker
- McDermott to work exclusively with Zamil Offshore to provide Saudi Aramco with Maintenance, Modifications and Operations (MMO) services
- McDermott to provide its industry-leading engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services to upgrade Unipetrol's hydrocracking unit
- McDermott to provide full suite of engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for substantial new facilities and brownfield works project
- Technology award for Irkutsk Oil Company (IOC) ethylene plant in Russia
HOUSTON, March 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE:MDR) Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Stuart Spence is scheduled to speak at the Scotia Howard Weil 47th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana,...
- Facility has been turned over to the customer, Calpine Mid-Merit
- Successful startup of largest scale CDAlky reactor at PetroChina refinery in Jilin, China
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: APEI, BPRN, CVGW, INTT, LIND, RMAX, SCCO Downgrades: AVAV, CATS, MDR, NEWT, OI, STMP Initiations: ACMR, ARAV, FLXN, QES Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
- BP awards BHGE and McDermott SURF and SPS equipment orders for Greater Tortue Ahmeyim (GTA) natural gas project
- McDermott to engineer, fabricate and construct one double wall liquid hydrogen sphere for NASA
McDermott posts fourth-quarter results that missed analysts' estimates but issues strong guidance for 2019.
Fourth quarter impacted by $2.2 billion non-cash goodwill impairment and other items
- Industry-leading EPCI expertise led to this large upgrades project
- McDermott's industry-leading EPCI expertise led to the award of this substantial project
- McDermott was awarded two contracts for Malaysian offshore projects
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in McDermott International Inc , where a total of 22,660 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 2.3 million underlying shares. That amounts to about 45.2% of MDR's average daily trading volume over the past month of 5.0 million shares.
- Event sets stage for the start of a world-class combined-cycle natural gas power plant
McDermott International stock falls 26.67% after joint venture partner Chiyoda announces quarterly results disclosing the $168 million charge.
HOUSTON, Feb. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 01/15/2019 settlement date, and McDermott International Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 8.85 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.81. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
-- Award highlights experience in executing LNG projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast
- Contract from Woodside Energy Ltd is for front-end engineering and design activities for the floating production unit for the Scarborough natural gas development in Australia
- McDermott will install the subsea infrastructure to support a two well subsea tieback from the Stonefly development site to the Ram Powell platform in the Gulf of Mexico
HOUSTON, Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc.
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.