|Day Low/High||7.17 / 7.34|
|52 Wk Low/High||6.10 / 23.36|
- Technology award for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited grassroots refinery and petrochemical project in India
- McDermott to provide front end engineering design (FEED) services in phase one of the Umm Shaif Gas Cap Condensate Development Project in Abu Dhabi
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 04/15/2019 settlement date, and McDermott International Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 9.48 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.30. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
HOUSTON, May 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) today reiterated the position it had announced on April 29, 2019, that its Cameron LNG project did not experience any material change in its cost position in the first quarter...
HOUSTON, May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) announced today the results of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held Thursday, May 2, 2019 in London, England.
- McDermott to provide FEED services for refinery project at the Ruwais Refinery in Abu Dhabi
- McDermott to provide engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of topsides and jacket for a wellhead platform in the Amoca field
U.S. stock futures turn lower as Wall Street looks to extend run of record highs; Alphabet, Western Digital and Spotify report earnings; a report says Anadarko will begin negotiations to sell itself to Occidental Petroleum.
New awards of $6.7 billion and book-to-bill ratio of 3.0x
- Final offshore campaign marks near completion of McDermott's largest ever subsea contract
U.S. stock futures point lower as investors come off the three-day Easter break confronted with a sharp spike in oil prices; Whirlpool and Halliburton report earnings; Tesla holds its autonomous investor day on Monday.
- Technology award for Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company (KIPIC) Petrochemical Refinery Integration Project (PRIZe) in Kuwait
Among the underlying components of the Russell 3000 index, we saw noteworthy options trading volume today in McDermott International Inc , where a total of 21,922 contracts have traded so far, representing approximately 2.2 million underlying shares. That amounts to about 48.7% of MDR's average daily trading volume over the past month of 4.5 million shares.
HOUSTON, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE:MDR) will report financial results for the first quarter of 2019 on Monday, April 29, 2019 before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Achievement builds on McDermott's experience in the LNG industry
- McDermott to provide full suite of engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for facilities expansion
- Technology award for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (CPCL) delayed coker
- McDermott to work exclusively with Zamil Offshore to provide Saudi Aramco with Maintenance, Modifications and Operations (MMO) services
- McDermott to provide its industry-leading engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services to upgrade Unipetrol's hydrocracking unit
- McDermott to provide full suite of engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for substantial new facilities and brownfield works project
- Technology award for Irkutsk Oil Company (IOC) ethylene plant in Russia
HOUSTON, March 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE:MDR) Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Stuart Spence is scheduled to speak at the Scotia Howard Weil 47th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana,...
- Facility has been turned over to the customer, Calpine Mid-Merit
- Successful startup of largest scale CDAlky reactor at PetroChina refinery in Jilin, China
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: APEI, BPRN, CVGW, INTT, LIND, RMAX, SCCO Downgrades: AVAV, CATS, MDR, NEWT, OI, STMP Initiations: ACMR, ARAV, FLXN, QES Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
- BP awards BHGE and McDermott SURF and SPS equipment orders for Greater Tortue Ahmeyim (GTA) natural gas project
- McDermott to engineer, fabricate and construct one double wall liquid hydrogen sphere for NASA
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.