|Day Low/High||1.96 / 2.40|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.44 / 19.27|
McDermott International skyrockets after the engineering and construction company says it has received unsolicited interest to acquire all or part of Lummus Technology, which has been valued at $2.5 billion.
Company recently received unsolicited approaches for Lummus Technology with valuation exceeding $2.5 billion
Engineering firm reportedly engaged AlixPartners to help shore up cash flow and the bottom line.
The Houston engineering and construction firm has engaged Alix Partners, people familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal.
- Includes fabrication engineering, procurement, construction and pre-commissioning scope for three modules
Investors in McDermott International Inc saw new options become available today, for the July 2020 expiration. One of the key inputs that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 312 days until expiration the newly available contracts represent a potential opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.
NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following index adjustments to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 to ensure each index more appropriately represents its market capitalization range.
- First cargo of liquefied natural gas shipped from Freeport LNG project
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
- Train 1 of the Cameron LNG project has begun commercial operation
- Train 1 begins producing first liquefied natural gas
Investors in McDermott International Inc saw new options become available today, for the October 18th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the MDR options chain for the new October 18th contracts and identified one put and one call contract of particular interest.
- FEED scope includes development of a PDH plant to be constructed in U.S. Gulf Coast
- McDermott to provide EPCI of Wellhead Production Deck Module
- Awards follow the completion of a front-end engineering and design (FEED) competition and tender for the engineering, procurement, construction, installation (EPCI) scope by the companies
McDermott International plummets after the engineering and construction company missed Wall Street's second-quarter revenue expectations and lowered its guidance for the full year.
- Plant utilizes Chevron Lummus Global ISODEWAXING and ISOFINISHING technologies
$7.3 billion of new awards and book-to-bill ratio of 3.4x
- Technology award for grassroots Fluid Catalytic Cracking unit at Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) refinery in Haryana, India
- Achievement builds on all three companies' combined experience in the LNG industry
-- McDermott to provide Pre-FEED services for a five MTPA liquefication facility project at Vaca Muerta LNG in Argentina
- McDermott to compete in FEED design competition for LNG Bunkering Hub at Sohar Port in Oman
HOUSTON, July 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE:MDR) will report financial results for the second quarter of 2019 on Monday, July 29, 2019 after the close of the U.
- McDermott awarded an offshore FEED contract for the North Field Expansion Project
- Plant utilizes Lummus CATOFIN® technology and catalyst provided by Clariant
The company has been awarded a contract in excess of $1.5 billion for a Saudi Aramco development project.
- Award represents the second largest EPCI offshore contract awarded by Saudi Aramco in the Marjan Increment Development Project
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.