|Day Low/High||37.25 / 38.27|
|52 Wk Low/High||31.43 / 62.40|
Rather than appear duplicitous, companies owning television stations are conspicuously quiet on the subject of Comcast's proposed $45 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable.
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Meredith Corp. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $47.73, changing hands as high as $47.76 per share.
HGT MDP CBOE are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, 5:00 AM ET
Benchmark upgraded magazine publisher Meredith Corporation (MDP) to "buy" from "hold" with a $52 price target. The investment firm said recent TV acquisitions are shifting the mix positively toward broadcasting.
Stocks with insider trader activity include FNGN, MDP and DLB
Cramer says American Express' selloff provides a great opportunity to buy the stock and offers a positive take on Rocket Fuel.
Citigroup upgraded Meredith (MDP) to "buy" from "neutral" and set a $52 target price. The firm noted that Meredith would likely acquire Time, Inc.
Stocks with insider trader activity include POWI, ALNY, LLL, TAL and MDP
Stocks with insider trader activity include HBHC, IBKR, UTX, CACI and MDP
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Wednesday, shares of Meredith Corp. were yielding above the 4% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $1.63), with the stock changing hands as low as $40.11 on the day.
Consider buying your own share of the broadcast spectrum by owning companies that control hot spectrum rights. Call it a do-it-yourself ETF.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 12/13/2013 settlement date, which shows a 658,225 share decrease in total short interest for Meredith Corp. , to 2,213,052, a decrease of 22.92% since 11/29/2013.
Investors in Meredith Corp. saw new options become available today, for the February 2014 expiration.
Shareholders of Meredith Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2014 covered call at the $50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.35 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 11/15/2013 settlement date, which shows a 600,656 share decrease in total short interest for Meredith Corp. , to 3,291,850, a decrease of 15.43% since 10/31/2013.
MDP ITT SIAL WHR GS are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Aug. 28, 2013
Surprising choice fuels speculation of a post-spinoff merger with Meredith.
Investors in Meredith Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the August 17th expiration.
HII MDP MGA DOV UNP are going ex-dividend tomorrow, May 29, 2013
When a stock is rallying, that is to say that the price is now higher than its 20, 50 and [...]
U.S. stock futures are mixed; formal announcement of American and US Airways merger expected Thursday; GM and Pepsi report earnings.
Often when above-average volume moves into an equity, it precedes a large spike in volatility.
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) and MetLife Auto & Home jointly announced today that qualified subscribers to two of Meredith’s most well-known publications will be able to insure their homes and automobiles...
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.