|Day Low/High||32.25 / 33.08|
|52 Wk Low/High||25.30 / 39.15|
Stocks with insider trader activity include LZB, CRM and ASNA
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options begin trading today, for the August 16th expiration.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified La-Z-Boy (LZB) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate
La-Z-Boy (LZB) stock is falling Wednesday after the furniture maker experienced its first same-store sales decline in more than 3 years and as the company guided for a weak current quarter.
LA-Z-Boy (LZB) is down double digits in after-hours trading after beating analysts fourth quarter earnings estimates but while falling short of revenue guidance.
Bob Evans, Jabil Circuit, La-Z-Boy and Red Hot will also report earnings today and tomorrow.
LZB FSIC CRI are going ex-dividend Tuesday, Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 4:00 AM ET
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options begin trading today, for the January 2015 expiration.
In trading on Monday, shares of La-Z-Boy Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $25.26, changing hands as high as $26.09 per share.
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the May 17th expiration.
Stocks with insider trader activity include UDR, OPK and LZB
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options begin trading today, for the October 18th expiration.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) tanks in aftermarket trading after reporting third-quarter earnings and revenue lower than analyst consensus.
Also, Analog Devices, Flour Corp, La-Z-Boy, Nabors and Terex report their quarterly results.
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the February 22nd expiration.
Stocks with insider trader activity include WAGE, LZB, ALJ, CERN and MMP
La-Z-Boy (LZB) was popping in after-hours trading after an earnings beat excited Wall Street.
Shareholders of La-Z-Boy Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2014 covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB) will report its fiscal 2014 first-quarter operating results after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, August 20, 2013, and will hold its quarterly investor...
U.S. stock futures rise; the Fed begins its two-day meeting; Daniel Loeb lifts stake in Sony; Sprint sues Dish.
These heavily shorted stocks could get squeezed much higher if they report positive earnings this week.
It's a big week for economic events, as the FOMC rate decision takes center stage Wednesday.
It's a big week for economic events, with the FOMC rate decision taking center stage on Wednesday. Brittany Umar details the week ahead.
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options become available today, for the January 2014 expiration.
The market action demands a higher hurdle rate to enacting new positions and a general lean toward reducing risk.
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB) will report its fiscal 2013 third-quarter operating results after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, and will hold its quarterly...
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.