|Day Low/High||31.89 / 32.67|
|52 Wk Low/High||25.30 / 39.15|
La-Z-Boy stock (LZB) dropped more than 14% after the company reported earnings, but the stock is likely to reverse. Here's how to profit from such a move using stock options.
Traditional bricks-and-mortar furniture retailers are making a comeback, proving that consumers like to feel the furniture before bringing it home.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) reported earnings and revenue bellow analysts' forecasts for the 2017 fiscal first quarter late Tuesday.
La-Z-Boy shares decline following its latest quarterly top- and bottom-line misses.
Express shares tumble on earnings, and Jim Cramer says it is because Express is out of touch with what the customer wants,
Shares of Express were tanking in premarket trading after the apparel retailer posted worse-than-expected earnings.
Pescara Del Tronto was one of the hardest hit towns in Central Italy as an earthquake rattled the country overnight.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) stock was trading sharply lower in Tuesday's extended session after posting lower-than-expected earnings and revenue for the fiscal 2017 first quarter.
The Federal Reserve will again take focus in the coming week as central bank officials convene at Jackson Hole, Wyo., for the Monetary Policy Symposium.
These furniture and appliance names could rise, but some may already be pricey.
The chart indicates the furniture maker's stock may be in the early stages of a steady trend higher.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) stock gained on Wednesday after the company reported better-than-expected revenue for the fiscal 2016 fourth quarter.
Growth is where the Fed thought it would be, so rates will rise again before the leaves fall.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 03/01/2016 settlement date, which shows a 775,372 share decrease in total short interest for La-Z-Boy Inc. , to 1,089,816, a decrease of 41.57% since 02/12/2016.
Only two years into its ambitious five-year plan, L-Z-Boy has opened 331 of 400 company-owned stores averaging $4 million each in revenue.
CTF LZB PAAS are going ex-dividend Thursday, Thursday, February 25, 2016
Trade-Ideas LLC identified La-Z-Boy (LZB) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
OCIP LZB FMER are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Investors in La-Z-Boy Inc. saw new options become available this week, for the April 2016 expiration.
Shareholders of La-Z-Boy Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) shares are climbing after the company beat analysts' bottom line expectations.
Wal-Mart, Home Depot and Dick's Sporting Goods are among the retailers reporting earnings.
For Tuesday, August 18, TheStreet highlights earnings from two major retailers -- Walmart (WMT) and Home Depot (HD).
La-Z-Boy (LZB) is scheduled to release its fiscal 2016 first quarter earnings results tomorrow after the market close.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Cramer said Chevron's too cheap, he likes Sun Edison over Canadian Solar and wants you to buy Box.
Today the Federal Reserve told us what we already knew about the U.S. economy, Cramer says.
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.