LeMaitre Vascular Inc (LMAT)

29.75
NASDAQ : Health Care
Prev Close 31.86
Day Low/High 29.55 / 31.90
52 Wk Low/High 13.52 / 31.97
Avg Volume 128.10K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 18.70M
Market Cap 595.86M
EPS 0.60
P/E Ratio 57.93
Div & Yield 0.22 (0.70%)

Latest News

Cash Dividend On The Way From LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT)

Cash Dividend On The Way From LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/20/17, LeMaitre Vascular Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.055, payable on 4/6/17. As a percentage of LMAT's recent stock price of $23.92, this dividend works out to approximately 0.23%.

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $23.00, changing hands for $24.08/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $22.60, changing hands for $22.73/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.

Strange: Bullish LMAT Analysts Actually See -4.68% Downside

Strange: Bullish LMAT Analysts Actually See -4.68% Downside

Analyst ratings can sometimes be complicated, and we here at ETF Channel have noticed a bit of a paradox with LeMaitre Vascular Inc . The average 12-month price target for LMAT — averaging the work of 5 analysts — reveals an average price target of $22.60/share.

4 Blue-Chip Health-Care Picks on Sale (and the Portfolio Is Up 163% Since 2006)

4 Blue-Chip Health-Care Picks on Sale (and the Portfolio Is Up 163% Since 2006)

Demographic trends that boosted big gains in prior years haven't gone away.

How To YieldBoost LeMaitre Vascular To 13.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost LeMaitre Vascular To 13.4% Using Options

Shareholders of LeMaitre Vascular Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $30 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but LMAT shares would have to advance 15.9% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 21.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Strange: Bullish LMAT Analysts Actually See -5.61% Downside

Strange: Bullish LMAT Analysts Actually See -5.61% Downside

Analyst ratings can sometimes be complicated, and we here at ETF Channel have noticed a bit of a paradox with LeMaitre Vascular Inc . The average 12-month price target for LMAT — averaging the work of 5 analysts — reveals an average price target of $21.70/share.

The LMAT Paradox: Analysts Bullish But Forecast -11.82% Fall

The LMAT Paradox: Analysts Bullish But Forecast -11.82% Fall

Analyst ratings can sometimes be complicated, and we here at ETF Channel have noticed a bit of a paradox with LeMaitre Vascular Inc . The average 12-month price target for LMAT — averaging the work of 5 analysts — reveals an average price target of $21.70/share.

Cash Dividend On The Way From LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT)

Cash Dividend On The Way From LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/17/16, LeMaitre Vascular Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.045, payable on 12/5/16. As a percentage of LMAT's recent stock price of $22.47, this dividend works out to approximately 0.20%.

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $19.42, changing hands for $19.62/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.