LeMaitre Vascular Inc. (LMAT)

33.05
0.22 0.67
NASDAQ : Health Technology
Prev Close 32.83
Open 32.68
Day Low/High 32.02 / 33.29
52 Wk Low/High 25.05 / 41.28
Volume 119.06K
Avg Volume 168.60K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 19.31M
Market Cap 655.84M
EPS 0.90
P/E Ratio 38.16
Div & Yield 0.28 (0.68%)

Latest News

LeMaitre Vascular Is Now Oversold (LMAT)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

LMAT Ex-Dividend Reminder - 3/21/18

LMAT Ex-Dividend Reminder - 3/21/18

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/21/18, LeMaitre Vascular Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 4/5/18. As a percentage of LMAT's recent stock price of $36.68, this dividend works out to approximately 0.19%.

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $34.33, changing hands for $35.15/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.

LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Thursday, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc crossed above their 200 day moving average of $31.85, changing hands as high as $32.25 per share. LeMaitre Vascular Inc shares are currently trading up about 2.2% on the day.

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $32.67, changing hands for $32.76/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.

LeMaitre Vascular Becomes Oversold (LMAT)

LeMaitre Vascular Becomes Oversold (LMAT)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

LeMaitre Vascular About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LMAT)

LeMaitre Vascular About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LMAT)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/21/17, LeMaitre Vascular Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.055, payable on 12/7/17. As a percentage of LMAT's recent stock price of $34.98, this dividend works out to approximately 0.16%.

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

LeMaitre Vascular Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $33.25, changing hands for $33.39/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.

LeMaitre Vascular is Now Oversold (LMAT)

LeMaitre Vascular is Now Oversold (LMAT)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

YieldBoost LeMaitre Vascular To 6% Using Options

YieldBoost LeMaitre Vascular To 6% Using Options

Shareholders of LeMaitre Vascular Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2018 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but LMAT shares would have to advance 33.6% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 37% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Reminder - LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/21/17, LeMaitre Vascular Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.055, payable on 9/7/17. As a percentage of LMAT's recent stock price of $34.30, this dividend works out to approximately 0.16%.

Strategy To YieldBoost LeMaitre Vascular To 8.1% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost LeMaitre Vascular To 8.1% Using Options

Shareholders of LeMaitre Vascular Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2018 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.35 bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $35 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but LMAT shares would have to advance 20.7% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 25.4% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

LMAT Crosses Above Average Analyst Target

LMAT Crosses Above Average Analyst Target

In recent trading, shares of LeMaitre Vascular Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $28.83, changing hands for $28.90/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.

5 Small-Caps That Could Be Big Performers

5 Small-Caps That Could Be Big Performers

Rather than overlook this category of stocks, look at the fundamentals.

Relative Strength Alert For LeMaitre Vascular

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

LeMaitre Vascular About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LMAT)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/22/17, LeMaitre Vascular Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.055, payable on 6/8/17. As a percentage of LMAT's recent stock price of $29.82, this dividend works out to approximately 0.18%.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B (Buy)