|Day Low/High||112.08 / 113.36|
|52 Wk Low/High||73.69 / 116.61|
- Forty-one abstracts supporting Taltz® and Olumiant® reveal new data including findings in ankylosing spondylitis (radiographic axial spondyloarthritis), psoriatic arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis -
- National survey uncovers majority of people living with MBC say the daily stress and anxiety they experience associated with the disease can impact everything from relationships to careers, with many experiencing mental health conditions
- Survival estimates from the EMPA-REG OUTCOME® trial data demonstrate potential long-term benefit of Jardiance (empagliflozin) on life expectancy of adults with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
Data from abemaciclib, pemetrexed and ramucirumab late-stage clinical development programs in multiple difficult-to-treat tumor types
There are concerns that interest rates may start to impact new car sales.
Jim Cramer says it'll be hard for stocks to stabilize until the Fed's stance softens. He's got your game plan for next week.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average and other major indexes all end sharply lower U.S. Treasury yields surge.
With STZ's earnings beat and the potential of the CGC investment, investors are willing to pay a premium.
- Tradjenta® (linagliptin) demonstrated similar long-term cardiovascular safety compared with placebo in adults with type 2 diabetes
This is a market driven by macro matters and is not as favorable to stock pickers right now.
- All investigated doses met the primary efficacy endpoint defined as a change from baseline in A1C versus placebo after 26 weeks of treatment
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Results from a phase 2b clinical trial of Eli Lilly and Company's (NYSE: LLY) dual GIP and GLP-1 receptor agonist (GIP/GLP-1 RA, LY3298176) showed strong and clinically meaningful blood sugar reduction and weight...
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will announce its financial results for the third quarter of 2018 on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
The stock still needs to do more work to be convincing.
Both studies also showed greater reductions in glucose excursions after mealtime
Straying from these names could land you in quicksand as the 4th quarter begins.
Here's what you need to know now for Sept. 28.
Stocks ended near breakeven on the last trading day of the third quarter.
With 38 million Americans suffering from migraines, the FDA's approval of Eli Lilly's preventative migraine drug Emgality can help them get their lives back. We spoke with Christi Shaw, president, Lilly Bio-Medicines for all the details.
INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) announced today that the U.
Traders are likely remembering what Facebook stock did when Mark Zuckerberg testified before Congress.
The limited technical data for the recent Eli Lilly spinoff indicate buyers came in early and appear to be holding.
Jim Cramer says traders hate hearing about long-term investing because they want instant payoffs.
See what this little known veteran of a company has in store in the animal health industry.
Elanco Animal Health Incorporated today announced the closing of its previously announced initial public offering ("IPO") of 62.
Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE:ELAN) announced the underwriters of its initial public offering (IPO) have fully exercised their option to purchase an additional 9.
INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) announced today that the European Medicines Agency's (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a positive opinion for Emgality ™ (galcanezumab) for...
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.