Landauer Inc (LDR)

52.50
0.60 1.13
NYSE : Technology
Prev Close 53.10
Open 52.95
Day Low/High 52.10 / 53.40
52 Wk Low/High 37.89 / 55.80
Volume 28.76K
Avg Volume 26.40K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 9.64M
Market Cap 513.80M
EPS 1.90
P/E Ratio 26.26
Div & Yield 1.10 (2.10%)

Latest News

LDR Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average

In trading on Thursday, shares of Landauer, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $46.57, changing hands as low as $45.95 per share.

Reminder - Landauer (LDR) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/15/17, Landauer, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.275, payable on 4/4/17.

Landauer (LDR) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Thursday, shares of Landauer, Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $1.10), with the stock changing hands as low as $54.50 on the day.

New Crop of Activist Investors is on the Hunt

New Crop of Activist Investors is on the Hunt

A Lazard review of activist campaigns for 2016 show that first time insurgent campaigns represented about a quarter of all activism for the year—a new record.

There Is a Wave of First-Time Activist Investors Descending on Corporate America

There Is a Wave of First-Time Activist Investors Descending on Corporate America

The stunning new stats and major campaigns.

5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings

5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings

These heavily shorted stocks -- including VeriFone and Landauer -- could be squeezed much higher if they report positive earnings this week.

LDR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 12/14/16

LDR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 12/14/16

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/14/16, Landauer, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.275, payable on 1/3/17.

Landauer Reaches Analyst Target Price

Landauer Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of Landauer, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $42.67, changing hands for $43.75/share.

Landauer, Inc. Appoints Teri Fontenot To Board Of Directors

Landauer, Inc. Appoints Teri Fontenot To Board Of Directors

William G. Dempsey to Assume Role of Lead Independent Director Effective October 1, 2016;

Fund Manager: Why I Like Shares of Nintendo

Fund Manager: Why I Like Shares of Nintendo

The wild success of Pokémon Go has sent shares of Nintendo up 50% in the past month. And there is more to come long term.

Reminder - Landauer (LDR) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Landauer (LDR) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/15/16, Landauer, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.275, payable on 7/5/16.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AMCN, IIJI, LDR, LXFR, MMI, RBPAA, ZAYO Downgrades: CVU, SAMG, SEDG, UA, VSAT, WCN, WILC Initiations: AGFS, BSM, CUBN, NAKD Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

How To YieldBoost Landauer From 3.4% To 17.7% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Landauer From 3.4% To 17.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Landauer, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 14.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Reminder - Landauer (LDR) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Landauer (LDR) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/16/16, Landauer, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.275, payable on 4/4/16.