Libbey Inc (LBY)

17.33
0.12 0.69
AMEX : Consumer Goods
Prev Close 17.45
Open 17.37
Day Low/High 17.19 / 17.50
52 Wk Low/High 14.75 / 39.41
Volume 42.85K
Avg Volume 104.10K
Exchange AMEX
Shares Outstanding 21.83M
Market Cap 378.71M
EPS 3.00
P/E Ratio 6.57
Div & Yield 0.46 (2.70%)

Latest News

Bearish Bets: Hain Celestial, VeriFone and Other Names That Look Good Short

TheStreet's Quant Ratings recently downgraded PII, LBY, NX, HAIN and PAY.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ASND, CPIX, DGICB, HIMX, HMTV, LPLA, OGE, VICR, XL Downgrades: AYR, BKH, JCI, LBY, NX, PII, QUOT, SLM Initiations: BETR, PLNT, PTXP, RUN, ZYNE Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AVG, CIT, CRNT, CX, EGL, FOE, GOOD, ISNS, KRNT, KTEC, LBY, LPX, MIXT, MPC, MTSI, NATR, NVTA, REGN, SSTK Downgrades: CBPX, DVA, FCFP, ITG, PBH, STN Initiations: CFMS, JCAP, LILA, LILAK, NIHD, PYPL Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

YieldBoost Libbey From 2.5% To 13% Using Options

YieldBoost Libbey From 2.5% To 13% Using Options

Shareholders of Libbey Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2017 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/5/16, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.115, payable on 8/23/16.

Insider Trading Alert - LBY, CHMG And CDNS Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - LBY, CHMG And CDNS Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include LBY, CHMG and CDNS

Insider Trading Alert - CRM, CYS And LBY Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - CRM, CYS And LBY Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include CRM, CYS and LBY

Insider Trading Alert - KMX, BSX And LBY Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - KMX, BSX And LBY Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include KMX, BSX and LBY

Commit To Purchase Libbey At $15, Earn 7.9% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Purchase Libbey At $15, Earn 7.9% Annualized Using Options

Investors eyeing a purchase of Libbey Inc. stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $18.46/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

Libbey (LBY) Is Strong On High Volume Today

Libbey (LBY) Is Strong On High Volume Today

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Libbey (LBY) as a strong on high relative volume candidate

Libbey Inc. Nominates Eileen Mallesch For Election To Board Of Directors

Libbey Inc. Nominates Eileen Mallesch For Election To Board Of Directors

Peter C. McC. Howell Retiring After 23 Years of Service

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/16, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.115, payable on 3/15/16.

Libbey is Oversold

Libbey is Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Libbey Inc.

Libbey Inc. Board Of Directors Names William Foley Chairman And Chief Executive Officer

Libbey Inc. Board Of Directors Names William Foley Chairman And Chief Executive Officer

Company Also Discloses Preliminary Full-Year 2015 Net Sales Results of Greater Than $817 Million

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CETX Downgrades: AGU, EMKR, GME, IMMR, KMX, LBY, MTDR, MTRX, OXY, QLGC, RH, SBAC, SLAB, STO, TTEK, WOR Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Insider Trading Alert - TEL, OCAT And LBY Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - TEL, OCAT And LBY Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include TEL, OCAT and LBY

Libbey Becomes Oversold (LBY)

Libbey Becomes Oversold (LBY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

How To YieldBoost Libbey To 13.8% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Libbey To 13.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Libbey Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2016 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.65 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Libbey is Now Oversold (LBY)

Libbey is Now Oversold (LBY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

LBY Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/7/15

LBY Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/7/15

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/7/15, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.11, payable on 8/25/15.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AWI, DBD, IT, LBY, NCIT, PBIB, TKC, WMC Downgrades: CRR, GWR, LUK, MTSN, PG, TDS, UNFI, WLL Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

RSI Alert: Libbey (LBY) Now Oversold

RSI Alert: Libbey (LBY) Now Oversold

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.