Libbey Inc. (LBY)

5.61
0.13 2.37
AMEX : Consumer Durables
Prev Close 5.48
Open 5.62
Day Low/High 5.48 / 5.71
52 Wk Low/High 4.60 / 12.78
Volume 196.10K
Avg Volume 211.70K
Exchange AMEX
Shares Outstanding 22.03M
Market Cap 124.90M
EPS -4.20
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.47 (8.29%)

Latest News

Libbey Becomes Oversold (LBY)

Libbey Becomes Oversold (LBY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Libbey Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 6.09% Yield (LBY)

Libbey Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 6.09% Yield (LBY)

In this series, we look through the most recent Dividend Channel ''DividendRank'' report, and then we cherry pick only those companies that have experienced insider buying within the past six months. The officers and directors of a company tend to have a unique insider's view of the business, and presumably the only reason an insider would choose to take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock in the open market, is that they expect to make money — maybe they find the stock very undervalued, or maybe they see exciting progress within the company, or maybe both.

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/6/17, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.1175, payable on 11/22/17.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AHH, CG, ESRT, FFWM, KBR, OLN, QUAD Downgrades: ADM, AKS, ATNI, CPSS, CVS, LBY, OFIX, PZZA Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Will Insiders Be Tempted To Buy More LBY At The New 52-Week Low?

Will Insiders Be Tempted To Buy More LBY At The New 52-Week Low?

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Libbey Inc. touched a new 52-week low of $6.12/share.

Libbey Becomes Oversold

Libbey Becomes Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Libbey Inc.

YieldBoost LBY To 18.1% Using Options

YieldBoost LBY To 18.1% Using Options

Shareholders of Libbey Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 4.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2018 covered call at the $10 strike and collect the premium based on the 80 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 18.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Sometimes You Crave 'Junk Food' -- Even When Investing

Sometimes You Crave 'Junk Food' -- Even When Investing

At Libbey, the glass may be half empty, but it's likely to fill up again.

Sometimes You Crave 'Junk Food'

Sometimes You Crave 'Junk Food'

At Libbey, the glass may be half empty, but it's likely to fill up again.

Ex-Div Reminder for Libbey (LBY)

Ex-Div Reminder for Libbey (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/4/17, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.1175, payable on 8/22/17.

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/26/17, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.1175, payable on 6/14/17.

Libbey Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 5.39% Yield (LBY)

In this series, we look through the most recent Dividend Channel ''DividendRank'' report, and then we cherry pick only those companies that have experienced insider buying within the past six months. The officers and directors of a company tend to have a unique insider's view of the business, and presumably the only reason an insider would choose to take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock in the open market, is that they expect to make money — maybe they find the stock very undervalued, or maybe they see exciting progress within the company, or maybe both.

YieldBoost Libbey From 3.3% To 17.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Libbey Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 14.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Praxair And Libbey Receive 2.3 Million Euro Grant For Emissions Reduction Project In Europe

Praxair, Inc. (NYSE:PX) and its customer, Libbey Inc.

Relative Strength Alert For Libbey

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Libbey Inc.

LBY Ex-Dividend Reminder

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/24/17, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.1175, payable on 3/14/17.

Relative Strength Alert For Libbey

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/4/16, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.115, payable on 11/23/16.

Oversold Conditions For Libbey (LBY)

Oversold Conditions For Libbey (LBY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Bearish Bets: Hain Celestial, VeriFone and Other Names That Look Good Short

TheStreet's Quant Ratings recently downgraded PII, LBY, NX, HAIN and PAY.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ASND, CPIX, DGICB, HIMX, HMTV, LPLA, OGE, VICR, XL Downgrades: AYR, BKH, JCI, LBY, NX, PII, QUOT, SLM Initiations: BETR, PLNT, PTXP, RUN, ZYNE Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AVG, CIT, CRNT, CX, EGL, FOE, GOOD, ISNS, KRNT, KTEC, LBY, LPX, MIXT, MPC, MTSI, NATR, NVTA, REGN, SSTK Downgrades: CBPX, DVA, FCFP, ITG, PBH, STN Initiations: CFMS, JCAP, LILA, LILAK, NIHD, PYPL Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

YieldBoost Libbey From 2.5% To 13% Using Options

YieldBoost Libbey From 2.5% To 13% Using Options

Shareholders of Libbey Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2017 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Libbey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LBY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/5/16, Libbey Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.115, payable on 8/23/16.

Insider Trading Alert - LBY, CHMG And CDNS Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - LBY, CHMG And CDNS Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include LBY, CHMG and CDNS

TheStreet Quant Rating: D (Sell)