Multi-Color Corp. (LABL)

50.01
0.01 0.02
NASDAQ : Commercial Services
Prev Close 50.02
Open 50.00
Day Low/High 49.92 / 50.05
52 Wk Low/High 29.95 / 71.94
Volume 551.25K
Avg Volume 332.40K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 20.52M
Market Cap 1.03B
EPS 3.90
P/E Ratio 13.59
Div & Yield 0.20 (0.40%)

Latest News

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Multi-Color Corporation

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Multi-Color Corporation

NEW YORK, March 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --  WeissLaw LLP  is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the Board of Directors of Multi-Color Corporation ("LABL" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LABL) in connection with the...

INVESTOR ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Is Investigating The Recently Announced Acquisition

INVESTOR ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Is Investigating The Recently Announced Acquisition

NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --  Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: CAS Medical Systems, Inc.

ALERT: Rowley Law PLLC Is Investigating Proposed Acquisition Of Multi-Color Corporation

ALERT: Rowley Law PLLC Is Investigating Proposed Acquisition Of Multi-Color Corporation

NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Rowley Law PLLC is investigating potential claims against Multi-Color Corporation (NASDAQ: LABL) and its board of directors for breach of fiduciary duty concerning the proposed acquisition of the company by Platinum...

Multi-Color Is Now Oversold (LABL)

Multi-Color Is Now Oversold (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Oversold Conditions For Multi-Color (LABL)

Oversold Conditions For Multi-Color (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

LABL: Insiders Vs. Shorts

The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 05/15/2018 settlement date, and Multi-Color Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 12.88 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.39.

Multi-Color Is Now Oversold (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ABEV, APU, EBR, FNCB, TROW Downgrades: BSX, HLF, IROQ, KR, KWR, LABL, LLY, NX Initiations: AQN Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

LABL: Insiders vs. Shorts

LABL: Insiders vs. Shorts

The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 01/31/2018 settlement date, and Multi-Color Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 6.02 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.26.

Multi-Color Becomes Oversold (LABL)

Multi-Color Becomes Oversold (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Multi-Color Stock Sees Short Interest Jump 31.3%

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 04/28/2017 settlement date, which shows a 252,217 share increase in total short interest for Multi-Color Corp. , to 1,057,693, an increase of 31.31% since 04/13/2017.

Short Interest Surges 58.3% For LABL

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 03/15/2017 settlement date, which shows a 373,848 share increase in total short interest for Multi-Color Corp. , to 1,015,261, an increase of 58.29% since 02/28/2017.

Oversold Conditions For Multi-Color (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Multi-Color Reaches Analyst Target Price

Multi-Color Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of Multi-Color Corp. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $75.00, changing hands for $76.20/share.

YieldBoost Multi-Color Corp. To 11% Using Options

YieldBoost Multi-Color Corp. To 11% Using Options

Shareholders of Multi-Color Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $55 strike and collect the premium based on the $3.30 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Multi-Color is Now Oversold (LABL)

Multi-Color is Now Oversold (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Multi-Color Corporation

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Multi-Color Corporation

Levi & Korsinsky has commenced an investigation on behalf of shareholders of Multi-Color Corporation (NASDAQ: LABL) concerning whether certain officers and directors of Multi-Color breached their fiduciary duties to...

Insider Trading Alert - LABL, SPKE And USDP Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - LABL, SPKE And USDP Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include LABL, SPKE and USDP

Today Multi-Color (LABL) Hits New Lifetime High

Today Multi-Color (LABL) Hits New Lifetime High

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Multi-Color (LABL) as a new lifetime high candidate

New Lifetime High Reached By Multi-Color (LABL)

New Lifetime High Reached By Multi-Color (LABL)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Multi-Color (LABL) as a new lifetime high candidate

4 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume

4 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume

Unusual volume can be a major signal that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst.

How To YieldBoost Multi-Color Corp. To 11.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Multi-Color Corp. To 11.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Multi-Color Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2016 covered call at the $70 strike and collect the premium based on the $4.30 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Multi-Color Becomes Oversold (LABL)

Multi-Color Becomes Oversold (LABL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Multi-Color (LABL) Stock Declined on Weak Earnings Results

Multi-Color (LABL) Stock Declined on Weak Earnings Results

Multi-Color (LABL) shares are falling after reporting weaker than expected fourth quarter earnings.

YieldBoost LABL From 0.3% To 10.8% Using Options

YieldBoost LABL From 0.3% To 10.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Multi-Color Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $70 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Label Specialist Multi-Color Will Benefit From Higher Sales of Consumer Products

Label Specialist Multi-Color Will Benefit From Higher Sales of Consumer Products

Positive signs on the economy, jobs growth and wages mean consumers will buy more of the products on which Multi-Color puts its labels.

TheStreet Quant Rating: C (Hold)