Kronos Worldwide Inc. (KRO)

12.89
NYSE : Process Industries
Prev Close 12.89
Day Low/High 12.74 / 13.16
52 Wk Low/High 10.51 / 25.87
Avg Volume 302.80K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 115.91M
Market Cap 1.49B
EPS 1.80
P/E Ratio 17.90
Div & Yield 0.72 (5.24%)
What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks MUX, CMLP, KRO

What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks MUX, CMLP, KRO

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: FNFG, IVR, NXTM, SNE, SUP, TRNO Downgrades: ANFI, CMLP, EXAR, EXLP, GMCR, KRO, POZN, SMTC, TLP, VHI, ZX Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

KRO: Insiders vs. Shorts

KRO: Insiders vs. Shorts

The most recent short interest data was recently released by the NASDAQ for the 07/15/2015 settlement date, and Kronos Worldwide Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 12.38 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.74. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.

3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PNNT, KRO, BPT

3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PNNT, KRO, BPT

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark

Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of Kronos Worldwide Inc were yielding above the 7% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.60), with the stock changing hands as low as $7.93 on the day. Dividends are particularly important for investors to consider, because historically speaking dividends have provided a considerable share of the stock market's total return.

Relative Strength Alert For Kronos Worldwide

Relative Strength Alert For Kronos Worldwide

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Kronos Worldwide Inc presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

Short Interest In Kronos Worldwide Makes 17.8% Move

Short Interest In Kronos Worldwide Makes 17.8% Move

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 05/29/2015 settlement date, which shows a 318,941 share increase in total short interest for Kronos Worldwide Inc , to 2,107,361, an increase of 17.83% since 05/15/2015. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

KRONOS WORLDWIDE (KRO) SHAREHOLDER ALERT - Andrews & Springer LLC Is Investigating Kronos Worldwide Inc. For Potential Securities Fraud And Breach Of Fiduciary Duty

KRONOS WORLDWIDE (KRO) SHAREHOLDER ALERT - Andrews & Springer LLC Is Investigating Kronos Worldwide Inc. For Potential Securities Fraud And Breach Of Fiduciary Duty

Andrews & Springer LLC, a boutique securities class action law firm focused on representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating potential securities fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims against...

YieldBoost Kronos Worldwide From 4.9% To 18.6% Using Options

YieldBoost Kronos Worldwide From 4.9% To 18.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Kronos Worldwide Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 4.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 80 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 18.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $12.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but KRO shares would have to advance 0.7% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 7.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

RSI Alert: Kronos Worldwide Now Oversold

RSI Alert: Kronos Worldwide Now Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Kronos Worldwide Inc presently has an excellent rank, in the top 25% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Downgraded From Buy to Hold

Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Downgraded From Buy to Hold

Kronos Worldwide (KRO) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Buy to Hold with a ratings score of C+.

Ratings Changes Today

Upgrades: CZWI Downgrades: AXAS, BBEP, BPHX, CONN, ENT, EOX, GTLS, KRO, LNG, MW, PBT, PLPM, RRST, RTI, SN, VOC Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: KRO VIPS YHOO

Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: KRO VIPS YHOO

Cramer says Kroger is one of his favorites and Yahoo! is the best way to play the coming Alibaba IPO.

Kronos Worldwide Inc Stock Upgraded (KRO)

Kronos Worldwide Inc Stock Upgraded (KRO)

Kronos Worldwide (NYSE:KRO) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.

Ratings Changes Today

Upgrades: AMOT, CCL, CSIQ, IEP, KRO, MNDL, STRL, WTW Downgrades: RGP Initiations: NYLD, OMED, ORM, RPTP, UCP Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

KRO, AGU And MEOH, 3 Chemicals Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower

KRO, AGU And MEOH, 3 Chemicals Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the chemicals industry lower today.

YieldBoost Kronos Worldwide To 11.3% Using Options

YieldBoost Kronos Worldwide To 11.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Kronos Worldwide Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2015 covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 75 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but KRO shares would have to climb 11.2% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 15.9% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Kronos Worldwide About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KRO)

Kronos Worldwide About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KRO)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/5/14, Kronos Worldwide Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.15, payable on 6/19/14. As a percentage of KRO's recent stock price of $15.07, this dividend works out to approximately 1.00%, so look for shares of Kronos Worldwide Inc to trade 1.00% lower — all else being equal — when KRO shares open for trading on 6/5/14.

YieldBoost KRO From 3.6% To 21.2% Using Options

YieldBoost KRO From 3.6% To 21.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Kronos Worldwide Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 17.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 21.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but KRO shares would have to advance 3.7% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 10.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Why Wells Fargo Upgraded Kronos Worldwide (KRO)

Why Wells Fargo Upgraded Kronos Worldwide (KRO)

Wells Fargo upgraded Kronos Worldwide (KRO) to "market perform" on Monday. Analysts justified the ratings revision as a valuation call as the stock is down 23% over the past couple of weeks.

Analysts' Actions: KRO MWE NOK RFMD WES

Analysts' Actions: KRO MWE NOK RFMD WES

Here are today's top research calls.

Relative Strength Alert For Kronos Worldwide

Relative Strength Alert For Kronos Worldwide

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Kronos Worldwide Inc presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

Short Interest In Kronos Worldwide Moves 12.5% Lower

Short Interest In Kronos Worldwide Moves 12.5% Lower

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 01/15/2014 settlement date, which shows a 391,383 share decrease in total short interest for Kronos Worldwide Inc , to 2,748,193, a decrease of 12.47% since 12/31/2013. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

First Week of KRO August 16th Options Trading

First Week of KRO August 16th Options Trading

Investors in Kronos Worldwide Inc saw new options become available this week, for the August 16th expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 226 days until expiration the newly available contracts represent a potential opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.

Commit To Purchase Kronos Worldwide At $12.50, Earn 10% Annualized

Commit To Purchase Kronos Worldwide At $12.50, Earn 10% Annualized

Investors eyeing a purchase of Kronos Worldwide Inc stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $15.10/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the May 2014 put at the $12.50 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of 75 cents.

Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: WAG LINE KRO HPQ KO P (Update 1)

Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: WAG LINE KRO HPQ KO P (Update 1)

Cramer thinks Walgreen's valuation is too rich but Kroger is a great company.

Cramer's Top Stock Picks: C LEAP HPQ KRO AGCO

Cramer's Top Stock Picks: C LEAP HPQ KRO AGCO

Kroger is a buy, buy, buy while Citi, Leap Wireless and Hewlett-Packard are hot again, Cramer said.

Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Hot Stocks, Hot Market

Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Hot Stocks, Hot Market

Citigroup, Leap Wireless and Best Buy are just three of many stocks that roared back to life after being left for dead, Cramer said.

Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan

Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan

Be careful out there. It's no longer easy to make money in this market, Cramer said.

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Bullish on Pulte

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Bullish on Pulte

Cramer likes Expedia and Martin Midstream Partners but is staying away from Anheuser-Busch and Tumi.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B- (Buy)