|Day Low/High||64.77 / 66.41|
|52 Wk Low/High||39.64 / 70.60|
Gabelli & Company will host its Specialty Chemicals Conference on March 13 th, 2018 in New York City.
Gabelli & Company will host its 9 th Annual Specialty Chemicals Conference on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 in New York City.
In recent trading, shares of KMG Chemicals, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $55.67, changing hands for $63.34/share.
They're not overpriced if you look at 2018-19 earnings estimates.
Many decisions are made by either artificial intelligence, or mathematical formulas. Here's what that might meant for the stock market.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/6/17, KMG Chemicals, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 10/16/17.
Shareholders of KMG Chemicals, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $50 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/9/17, KMG Chemicals, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 6/23/17.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.