|Day Low/High||23.09 / 23.64|
|52 Wk Low/High||21.01 / 32.31|
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Research Also Shows Differences between Gig Laggards and Innovators
Survey of Southern California Workers Reveals 63 Percent of Respondents Relied on Employer-Provided or Self-Funded Training
Deal solidifies Texas firm as premier resource for healthcare workforce management and talent acquisition
Selling a winner can feel disloyal, but is key to smart investing.
The model has survived the test of time and consistently delivered market-beating returns.
Kelly Services, Inc. has been named as a Top 25 dividend stock, according the most recent Dividend Channel ''DividendRank'' report.
In trading on Thursday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $18.75, changing hands as high as $19.58 per share.
In trading on Thursday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $18.52, changing hands as low as $18.44 per share.
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $18.12, changing hands as low as $18.01 per share.
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Kelly Services, Inc.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/19/16, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.075, payable on 9/2/16.
CVU and KELYA trade below book value, but look sound enough to buy.
Kelly Services has seen strong growth in Asia and Europe.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Kelly Services (KELYA) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
Shareholders of Kelly Services, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
The trend toward increased usage of "non-employee employees" is likely to continue.
CDI, Kelly Services and Volt Information look like real bargains.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/16, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 3/15/16.
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $15.54, changing hands as low as $15.37 per share.
Credible analysts are calling for the imminent collapse of global markets, but the latest portents seem to belie that prognosis. Here are the clues to watch in coming days.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.