Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA)

48.65
0.60 1.20
NASDAQ : Services
Prev Close 49.25
Open 48.95
Day Low/High 48.17 / 49.20
52 Wk Low/High 31.77 / 57.68
Volume 19.74K
Avg Volume 44.80K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 20.26M
Market Cap 961.33M
EPS 3.00
P/E Ratio 18.32
Div & Yield 0.66 (1.40%)

Latest News

YieldBoost IMKTA To 13.6% Using Options

YieldBoost IMKTA To 13.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Ingles Markets Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2017 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but IMKTA shares would have to climb 7.3% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 13.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Results For Third Quarter And Nine Months Of Fiscal 2016

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Results For Third Quarter And Nine Months Of Fiscal 2016

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported higher sales for the three months ended June 25, 2016, compared with the three months ended June 27, 2015.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Ingles Markets (IMKTA)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Ingles Markets (IMKTA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/5/16, Ingles Markets, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.165, payable on 7/14/16.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.

YieldBoost Ingles Markets From 1.7% To 22.5% Using Options

YieldBoost Ingles Markets From 1.7% To 22.5% Using Options

Shareholders of Ingles Markets, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.05 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 22.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Higher Sales And Net Income For Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2016

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Higher Sales And Net Income For Second Quarter Of Fiscal 2016

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported higher sales and net income for the three months ended March 26, 2016 compared with the three months ended March 28, 2015.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Transitioning To Cage-Free Eggs

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Transitioning To Cage-Free Eggs

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced it will support the industry-wide transition to cage-free hen housing by shifting its own egg sales to cage-free, joining a growing list retailers,...

Cash Dividend On The Way From Ingles Markets (IMKTA)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Ingles Markets (IMKTA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/5/16, Ingles Markets, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.165, payable on 4/14/16.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Announces Executive Changes

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Announces Executive Changes

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) announced that effective today, Robert P.

Activitists Add to Shopping Lists Thanks to Market's Selloff

Activitists Add to Shopping Lists Thanks to Market's Selloff

Hedge funds are eyeing targets as a decline in valuations has made some targets relative bargains.

Supermarket Chain Ingles Could Be a Target for Kroger, PE, Activists

Supermarket Chain Ingles Could Be a Target for Kroger, PE, Activists

The Southeastern grocer Ingles is ripe for consolidation and is priced to move.

YieldBoost Ingles Markets To 22.8% Using Options

YieldBoost Ingles Markets To 22.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Ingles Markets, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the May covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 22.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ingles Markets (IMKTA) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark

Ingles Markets (IMKTA) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of Ingles Markets, Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.66), with the stock changing hands as low as $32.03 on the day.

Ingles Markets Enters Oversold Territory (IMKTA)

Ingles Markets Enters Oversold Territory (IMKTA)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Sales And Net Income For First Quarter Fiscal 2016

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Sales And Net Income For First Quarter Fiscal 2016

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported higher grocery sales for the three months ended December 26, 2015 compared with the three months ended December 27, 2014.

Ingles Markets Becomes Oversold (IMKTA)

Ingles Markets Becomes Oversold (IMKTA)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

IMKTA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 1/5/16

IMKTA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 1/5/16

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 1/5/16, Ingles Markets, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.165, payable on 1/21/16.

Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Ingles Markets Ranks As a Top Pick

Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Ingles Markets Ranks As a Top Pick

A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Ingles Markets, Inc. is the #3 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.

Insider Trading Alert - IMKTA, VR And CDTI Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - IMKTA, VR And CDTI Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include IMKTA, VR and CDTI

Ingles Markets is Now Oversold (IMKTA)

Ingles Markets is Now Oversold (IMKTA)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IMKTA

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IMKTA

In trading on Friday, shares of Ingles Markets, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $49.28, changing hands as low as $48.00 per share.

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Sales And Net Income For Fourth Quarter And Full Fiscal Year

Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Sales And Net Income For Fourth Quarter And Full Fiscal Year

Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported record core grocery sales and record net income for fiscal 2015.

Strategy To YieldBoost IMKTA From 1.2% To 15.2% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost IMKTA From 1.2% To 15.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Ingles Markets, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2016 covered call at the $60 strike and collect the premium based on the $3.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 14% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.