Insteel Industries Inc. (IIIN)

35.07
NASDAQ : Producer Manufacturing
Prev Close 35.07
Day Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
52 Wk Low/High 23.20 / 35.22
Avg Volume 96.10K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 19.06M
Market Cap 659.20M
EPS 1.20
P/E Ratio 27.02
Div & Yield 0.12 (0.35%)

Latest News

Ex-Div Reminder for Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Ex-Div Reminder for Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/15/18, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 3/30/18.

Quant and Technical Analysis Say Soaring Insteel Industries Is a Buy

Quant and Technical Analysis Say Soaring Insteel Industries Is a Buy

IIIN is rallying by some 8%, but the charts say it could go higher.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: IIIN, MYL, NUAN, SKY Downgrades: ADTN, CODI, PLXS Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Cash Dividend On The Way From Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/19/17, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 1/5/18.

YieldBoost Insteel Industries From 0.5% To 8% Using Options

YieldBoost Insteel Industries From 0.5% To 8% Using Options

Shareholders of Insteel Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2018 covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.25 bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CDK, CVTI, RCI Downgrades: EMX, EVTC, IIIN, UEPS Initiations: VSM Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Insteel Industries Becomes Oversold (IIIN)

Insteel Industries Becomes Oversold (IIIN)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

IIIN Crosses Critical Technical Indicator

IIIN Crosses Critical Technical Indicator

In trading on Thursday, shares of Insteel Industries, Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $26.602 per share.

Ex-Div Reminder For Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/14/17, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 6/30/17.

Insteel Industries Stock Getting Very Oversold

In trading on Wednesday, shares of Insteel Industries, Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $28.9363 per share.

Insteel Industries (IIIN) Shares Enter Oversold Territory

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Insteel Industries, Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $32.60 per share.

Short Interest In Insteel Industries Jumps 29%

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 04/13/2017 settlement date, which shows a 280,024 share increase in total short interest for Insteel Industries, Inc. , to 1,246,882, an increase of 28.96% since 03/31/2017.

Insteel Industries About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (IIIN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/15/17, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 3/31/17.

Insteel Industries Stock Getting Very Oversold

In trading on Friday, shares of Insteel Industries, Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $32.75 per share.

Interesting IIIN Put And Call Options For February 17th

Interesting IIIN Put And Call Options For February 17th

Investors in Insteel Industries, Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the February 17th expiration.

Insteel Industries About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (IIIN)

Insteel Industries About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (IIIN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/12/16, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 1/6/17.

YieldBoost IIIN To 9.2% Using Options

YieldBoost IIIN To 9.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Insteel Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2017 covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

YieldBoost IIIN To 9.2% Using Options

YieldBoost IIIN To 9.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Insteel Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2017 covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Insteel Industries Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Insteel Industries Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/14/16, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 9/30/16.

Insider Trading Alert - QCOM, MBFI And IIIN Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - QCOM, MBFI And IIIN Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include QCOM, MBFI and IIIN

YieldBoost Insteel Industries From 0.4% To 13.1% Using Options

YieldBoost Insteel Industries From 0.4% To 13.1% Using Options

Shareholders of Insteel Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.30 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ex-Div Reminder for Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Ex-Div Reminder for Insteel Industries (IIIN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/8/16, Insteel Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.03, payable on 6/24/16.

Insider Trading Alert - NSIT, IIIN And CTXS Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - NSIT, IIIN And CTXS Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include NSIT, IIIN and CTXS

Insteel Industries (IIIN) Weak On High Volume

Insteel Industries (IIIN) Weak On High Volume

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Insteel Industries (IIIN) as a weak on high relative volume candidate

TheStreet Quant Rating: B+ (Buy)