|Day Low/High||13.00 / 13.99|
|52 Wk Low/High||11.32 / 19.32|
GTECH (GTKYY) is in talks with International Gaming Technology (IGT) regarding the acquisition of the company.
Here's how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified International Game Technology (IGT) as a pre-market leader candidate
U.S. stock futures point lower and European stocks fall amid violence in Iraq; Medtronic to buy Covidien for $42.9 billion in cash and stock; Siemens, Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Hitachi are preparing a joint offer for Alstom's energy business.
The trading panel looked at Priceline's acquisition of OpenTable and what's going on with Groupon.
Shares of International Game Technology (IGT) are surging this afternoon after it was reported that lottery operator GTECH SpA and billionaire Ron Perelman's MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings are competing to buy the Las Vegas slot machine maker.
Shares of International Game Technology (IGT) are higher after it was reported that the specialized gaming company hired Morgan Stanley (MS) to explore a sale.
The trading panel looked at the new post-split Apple and whether it's worth the investment.
International Game Technology (IGT) stock is higher following a report the company is seeking a buyer.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified International Game Technology (IGT) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 05/15/2014 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Shareholders of International Game Technology looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 4.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $15 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but IGT shares would have to climb 18.7% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 26.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
I wonder if the people who say this on TV have even looked at what the average stock has done lately.
Cramer is no fan of Consol Energy, loves Bristol-Myers and recommends Baidu.
The Great Recession of 2008 has had a continued impact on our society, Cramer says.
I expect to see a $16-to-$19 price for IGT again within 12 to 15 months.
While I think we can rally again sometime early next week, this concerns just the short-term outlook.
Major U.S. stock markets slide Wednesday amid poor Chinese economic data and a 14.5% month-over-month drop in U.S. new-home sales.
International Game Technology (IGT) stock is slipping on Wednesday after the company slightly beat earnings estimates after warning of lower sales and profits in March.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified International Game Technology (IGT) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
Trade-Ideas LLC identified International Game Technology (IGT) as a post-market leader candidate
My guru strategy is quite impressed with these slot-machine makers
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.