IDT Corp. (IDT)

6.44
0.05 0.78
NYSE : Communications
Prev Close 6.39
Open 6.44
Day Low/High 6.19 / 6.51
52 Wk Low/High 4.82 / 9.20
Volume 93.22K
Avg Volume 118.90K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 24.71M
Market Cap 171.10M
EPS 0.20
P/E Ratio 45.86
Div & Yield N.A. (N.A)
Reminder - IDT Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - IDT Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/5/15, IDT Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.18, payable on 10/15/15.

IDT Enters Oversold Territory

IDT Enters Oversold Territory

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. IDT Corp.

Commit To Buy IDT Corp. At $15, Earn 9.2% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Buy IDT Corp. At $15, Earn 9.2% Annualized Using Options

Investors eyeing a purchase of IDT Corp. stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $17.32/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

Boss Revolution Offers Unlimited Calling To Mexico For Just $5 A Month

Boss Revolution Offers Unlimited Calling To Mexico For Just $5 A Month

Without Contracts or Hefty Monthly Fees

Relative Strength Alert For IDT

Relative Strength Alert For IDT

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. IDT Corp.

IDT Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

IDT Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Thursday, shares of IDT Corp. were yielding above the 4% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.72), with the stock changing hands as low as $17.68 on the day.

Cuba Investment Anyone? Not So Fast

Cuba Investment Anyone? Not So Fast

U.S. tech companies have been sniffing around Cuba for months, but many restrictions to doing business still remain.

IDT Shares Cross Below 200 DMA

IDT Shares Cross Below 200 DMA

In trading on Friday, shares of IDT Corp. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $18.27, changing hands as low as $18.14 per share.

IDT About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (IDT)

IDT About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (IDT)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/11/15, IDT Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.18, payable on 6/23/15.

Use Ben Graham's Model for Dividend-Oriented Portfolio

National Oilwell Varco and IDT are two good companies to include.

YieldBoost IDT Corp. From 4.3% To 19.9% Using Options

YieldBoost IDT Corp. From 4.3% To 19.9% Using Options

Shareholders of IDT Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 4.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 15.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 19.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

IDT Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level

IDT Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level

In trading on Wednesday, shares of IDT Corp. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $17.87, changing hands as high as $17.89 per share.

Insider Trading Alert - EXA, DG And IDT Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - EXA, DG And IDT Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include EXA, DG and IDT

IDT Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

IDT Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Wednesday, shares of IDT Corp. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $17.86, changing hands as high as $18.21 per share.

IDT About To Put More Money In Your Pocket

IDT About To Put More Money In Your Pocket

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/18/15, IDT Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.18, payable on 3/27/15.

IDT Corp. (IDT) Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

IDT Corp. (IDT) Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Tuesday, shares of IDT Corp. were yielding above the 4% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.72), with the stock changing hands as low as $16.09 on the day.

IDT Enters Oversold Territory

IDT Enters Oversold Territory

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. IDT Corp.

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IDT

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IDT

In trading on Tuesday, shares of IDT Corp. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $17.79, changing hands as low as $16.95 per share.

Cuba Opportunities Will Come Slower Due to Terrorism, Risk

Cuba Opportunities Will Come Slower Due to Terrorism, Risk

Business excited about the possibility of opening the Cuba market should be ready for a long, slow process.

IDT Opens Door To Direct U.S.-Cuba Telephony

IDT Opens Door To Direct U.S.-Cuba Telephony

IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT), a leading provider of international telephony and payment services and the largest U.

YieldBoost IDT From 3.3% To 19.9% Using Options

YieldBoost IDT From 3.3% To 19.9% Using Options

Shareholders of IDT Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.35 bid, which annualizes to an additional 16.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 19.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Kahn 13F Filing Shows Patience Works

Irving Kahn's eight decades of value investing  helps, too.

IDT Corporation Declares Special Dividend Of $0.64

IDT Corporation Declares Special Dividend Of $0.64

The Board of Directors of IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT) today declared a special dividend of $0.

Ex-Div Reminder for IDT

Ex-Div Reminder for IDT

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/11/14, IDT Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.18, payable on 12/19/14.

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Google Is Better Than the Market Thinks

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Google Is Better Than the Market Thinks

After a lackluster year, Cramer expects Google to deliver solid results come January when it reports earnings.

IDT Corporation Raises Quarterly Dividend To $0.18

IDT Corporation Raises Quarterly Dividend To $0.18

The Board of Directors of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.

IDT Corporation To Report First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results

IDT Corporation To Report First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results

IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT) will report its financial and operational results for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2015 on Monday, December 8, 2014 after market close.

IDT Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

IDT Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Friday, shares of IDT Corp. were yielding above the 4% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.68), with the stock changing hands as low as $16.97 on the day.

Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IDT

Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IDT

In trading on Wednesday, shares of IDT Corp. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $16.39, changing hands as high as $16.54 per share.

IDT Corporation Declares A Special Dividend Of $0.68 Per Share

IDT Corporation Declares A Special Dividend Of $0.68 Per Share

The Board of Directors of IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT) today declared a special dividend of $0.

TheStreet Quant Rating: C (Hold)