IDT Corp (IDT)

19.62
NYSE : Technology
Prev Close 19.35
Day Low/High 19.30 / 19.66
52 Wk Low/High 10.27 / 23.13
Avg Volume 133.80K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 23.06M
Market Cap 446.28M
EPS 1.00
P/E Ratio 10.69
Div & Yield 0.76 (3.90%)

Latest News

National Retail Solutions (NRS) Partners With Jetro

National Retail Solutions (NRS) Partners With Jetro

Jetro Will Offer NRS' POS Terminals in All Jetro Stores.

IDT Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

IDT Passes Through 4% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Thursday, shares of IDT Corp were yielding above the 4% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.76), with the stock changing hands as low as $18.70 on the day. Dividends are particularly important for investors to consider, because historically speaking dividends have provided a considerable share of the stock market's total return.

PicuP Goes Live

PicuP Goes Live

PicuP - A New Cloud Based Phone Service - Offers Free and Ultra-Affordable Plans for Start-Up Businesses

NRS Achieves Success Helping Independent Retailers Compete

NRS Achieves Success Helping Independent Retailers Compete

Over 1700 POS Terminals Deployed in 2016 in Major Cities Across the Country with Growth Expected to Accelerate in 2017

Net2phone Acquires LiveNinja

Net2phone Acquires LiveNinja

net2phone's Rapidly Growing Cloud Based Phone Service - PicuP - Will Leverage LiveNinja's Messaging and Live Chat Services to Provide SMBs with a Comprehensive Communications Solution

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals To Present At 9th Annual Biotech Showcase™ In San Francisco, January 9-11, 2017

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals To Present At 9th Annual Biotech Showcase™ In San Francisco, January 9-11, 2017

Biotech Showcase™ Occurs Concurrently to the 35th Annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference - an Ideal Venue for Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals to Present its Exciting Corporate Vision and Unique Oncology Therapeutic Platform

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals To Present At 9th Annual Biotech Showcase™ In San Francisco, January 9-11, 2017

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals To Present At 9th Annual Biotech Showcase™ In San Francisco, January 9-11, 2017

Biotech Showcase™ Occurs Concurrently to the 35th Annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference - an Ideal Venue for Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals to Present its Exciting Corporate Vision and Unique Oncology Therapeutic Platform

Ex-Div Reminder for IDT

Ex-Div Reminder for IDT

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/15/16, IDT Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.19, payable on 12/23/16. As a percentage of IDT's recent stock price of $19.50, this dividend works out to approximately 0.97%, so look for shares of IDT Corp to trade 0.97% lower — all else being equal — when IDT shares open for trading on 12/15/16.

How To YieldBoost IDT Corp To 13.2% Using Options

How To YieldBoost IDT Corp To 13.2% Using Options

Shareholders of IDT Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2017 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but IDT shares would have to advance 11.2% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 16.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

How To YieldBoost IDT Corp To 13.2% Using Options

How To YieldBoost IDT Corp To 13.2% Using Options

Shareholders of IDT Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2017 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but IDT shares would have to advance 11.2% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 16.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Presents Phase I Data On CPI-613 In Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) And T-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (T-cell NHL) At ASH 2016

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Presents Phase I Data On CPI-613 In Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) And T-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (T-cell NHL) At ASH 2016

First Reported Studies of CPI-613-based Combination Therapy in these Difficult-to-Treat Malignancies Show Encouraging Efficacy and Safety Results

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Appoints Brian Mullaney, M.D., Ph.D., As Chief Medical Officer

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Appoints Brian Mullaney, M.D., Ph.D., As Chief Medical Officer

Extensive track record in oncology clinical development strengthens Cornerstone's drug development and commercialization capabilities

IDT Announces Launch Of Temozolomide Capsules In The US

IDT Announces Launch Of Temozolomide Capsules In The US

Major milestone, IDT's generic Temozolomide is now on market in the US

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals To Present New Data On CPI-613 At The American Society Of Hematology 2016 Annual Meeting

Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals To Present New Data On CPI-613 At The American Society Of Hematology 2016 Annual Meeting

New Data Highlight CPI-613 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (T-cell NHL)

IDT Corporation Announces Investment In Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals

IDT Corporation Announces Investment In Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals

IDT plans to leverage its network and resources with the goal of commercializing Cornerstone's transformational pipeline of oncology drugs.

Ex-Div Reminder for IDT

Ex-Div Reminder for IDT

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/6/16, IDT Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.19, payable on 10/20/16. As a percentage of IDT's recent stock price of $17.27, this dividend works out to approximately 1.10%, so look for shares of IDT Corp to trade 1.10% lower — all else being equal — when IDT shares open for trading on 10/6/16.

Commit To Purchase IDT Corp At $12.50, Earn 17.9% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Purchase IDT Corp At $12.50, Earn 17.9% Annualized Using Options

Investors considering a purchase of IDT Corp shares, but tentative about paying the going market price of $13.97/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the December put at the $12.50 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of 75 cents.

IDT Enters Oversold Territory

IDT Enters Oversold Territory

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. IDT Corp presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

Zedge Announces Completion Of Its Spin-off From IDT

Zedge Announces Completion Of Its Spin-off From IDT

Zedge (NYSE MKT: ZDGE) today announced that its spin-off from IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) has been successfully completed following the distribution by IDT of ZDGE common stock to IDT stockholders.

Commit To Purchase IDT Corp. At $12.50, Earn 12.3% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Purchase IDT Corp. At $12.50, Earn 12.3% Annualized Using Options

Investors considering a purchase of IDT Corp. stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $15.28/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

IDT Introduces The Boss Revolution Cuba Plus Calling Plan

IDT Introduces The Boss Revolution Cuba Plus Calling Plan

Clear Calls to Cuba for a Lower Price

Reminder - IDT Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - IDT Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/11/16, IDT Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.19, payable on 3/25/16.

7 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume

7 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume

These stocks have been seeing increased trading volume lately. Here's how to trade them from here.