|Day Low/High||54.55 / 56.45|
|52 Wk Low/High||34.00 / 66.85|
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/4/17, Independent Bank Group Inc. , AllianceBernstein Holding LP , and Hanmi Financial Corp.
In recent trading, shares of Independent Bank Group Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $61.17, changing hands for $62.15/share.
Owning such a bank can pay huge rewards to shareholders.
In recent trading, shares of Independent Bank Group Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $47.00, changing hands for $47.30/share.
These firms' execs used the post-Brexit meltdown to buy more shares.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ASM, BAC, BERY, CNP, DF, HAIN, HPT, IBTX, LVNTA, LVNTB, PNK, TSEM Downgrades: GSVC, HZNP, NC, PRA Initiations: SMMT Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/5/16, Independent Bank Group Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.08, payable on 5/19/16.
Shareholders of Independent Bank Group Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.