|Day Low/High||31.20 / 31.75|
|52 Wk Low/High||17.90 / 31.90|
New appointment will sharpen firm's focus on skills and insights required in digital world
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/1/18, Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.13, payable on 2/16/18.
- Heidrick & Struggles' "Creating a Culture of Mentorship" survey provides concrete actions for increased mentoring effectiveness and utility
Tim Dietlin and Niren Thanky will further shape the firm's global impact in rapidly changing sector
Shareholders of Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2018 covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 18.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 20.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/2/17, Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.13, payable on 11/17/17.
- Heidrick & Struggles, with George Mason University's Antonin Scalia Law School, releases new report: Association and Nonprofit Boards: Maximizing Effective Service
Bonnie Gwin and Ted Dysart recognized among most influential leaders in boardrooms and corporate governance
CEO and Chairman sign commitment to spur development of women leaders
Offering demonstrates rapid results key to becoming nimble and innovative
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/2/17, Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.13, payable on 8/18/17.
SCS, HSII, QTS, JAKK and TISI all recently were downgraded by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
KISS principle applies to Heidrick & Struggles, which has a strong outlook despite recent slide.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: JNPR, LOB, MET, OEC, TI, TRNC, TSQ Downgrades: ABDC, ACC, EBMT, HSII, SANW Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.