Harsco Corporation (HSC)

22.57
0.18 0.79
NYSE
Prev Close 22.75
Open 22.75
Day Low/High 22.48 / 22.78
52 Wk Low/High 18.87 / 30.05
Volume 323.02K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 80.08B
Market Cap 1.79B
Div & Yield N.A. (N.A)
What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks HTS, HSC, CIG

What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks HTS, HSC, CIG

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks HSC, LNCO, THRX

What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks HSC, LNCO, THRX

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

Harsco (HSC) Stock Soaring on Analyst Upgrade

Harsco (HSC) Stock Soaring on Analyst Upgrade

Shares of Harsco (HSC) are up after Jefferies upgraded its rating to 'buy' from 'hold,' with its price target raised to $23 from $16.

Harsco (HSC) Strong On High Relative Volume Today

Harsco (HSC) Strong On High Relative Volume Today

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Harsco (HSC) as a strong on high relative volume candidate

Analysts' Actions -- Check Point Software, ConAgra, Dillard's and More

Analysts' Actions -- Check Point Software, ConAgra, Dillard's and More

Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including an upgrade of ConAgra and new coverage of Dillard's.

5 Small-Cap Stocks to Trade for Big Gains

5 Small-Cap Stocks to Trade for Big Gains

Small-cap stocks have been outperforming this year. Here's a technical look at how to trade five of them.

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: HSC, ERF, CVE

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: HSC, ERF, CVE

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

Harsco Corporation To Present At KeyBanc's 2015 Industrial, Automotive And Transportation Conference

Harsco Corporation To Present At KeyBanc's 2015 Industrial, Automotive And Transportation Conference

Presentation to be Webcast at 8:00 am ET on Thursday, May 28th

What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks HSC, THRX, APAM

What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks HSC, THRX, APAM

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: HSC, CG, THRX

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: HSC, CG, THRX

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

Harsco Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend

Harsco Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend

Action Marks Harsco's 261st Consecutive Quarterly Cash Dividend to Shareholders

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: HSC, LINE, EVEP

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: HSC, LINE, EVEP

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

Emotions Are High as Market Meanders

At least the transports and utilities had a good day.

Photo Release -- Two Harsco Managers Honored For Leadership Excellence With The Manufacturing Institute's Women In Manufacturing's STEP Awards

Photo Release -- Two Harsco Managers Honored For Leadership Excellence With The Manufacturing Institute's Women In Manufacturing's STEP Awards

Awards Recognize Women Who Have Made Significant Contributions Across All Levels of Manufacturing

Interesting HSC Call Options For May 15th

Interesting HSC Call Options For May 15th

Investors in Harsco Corp. saw new options become available today, for the May 15th expiration.

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: BNS, HSC, HTS

3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: BNS, HSC, HTS

These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet

YieldBoost HSC To 12.6% Using Options

YieldBoost HSC To 12.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Harsco Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 5.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 70 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Insider Trading Alert - PRE, HSC And AMSG Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - PRE, HSC And AMSG Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include PRE, HSC and AMSG

Insider Trading Alert - PEB, BKD And HSC Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - PEB, BKD And HSC Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include PEB, BKD and HSC

TheStreet Quant Rating: B (Buy)