HNI Corp (HNI)

36.63
NYSE : Consumer Goods
Prev Close 36.63
Day Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
52 Wk Low/High 35.55 / 56.96
Avg Volume 230.70K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 44.24M
Market Cap 1.64B
P/E Ratio 26.64
Div & Yield 1.14 (3.10%)

Latest News

The Pain Before the Gains: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 1/19/17)

The Pain Before the Gains: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 1/19/17)

Don't worry about a little selloff, says Jim Cramer. The data and earnings signal an improving economy.

HNI Stock Tumbles on Lower Guidance

HNI Stock Tumbles on Lower Guidance

HNI issued downbeat fiscal 2016 third-quarter and full-year guidance, which it said was due to economic uncertainty.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AIMC, CAJ, GRUB, HNI, HST, MGLN, MTSC, NVEC, TLP, UFS, WGO Downgrades: AMH, BGFV, BWINA, CWAY, FSM Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: BCH Downgrades: ACLS, ALLE, ATHM, BNCL, GORO, HNI, HW, IAC, KND, LBTYA, MERC, NWHM, PLT, QSII, RCII, SAM, SFL, SIRI, SLGN, TPH, TSRA, TWIN Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

HNI is Oversold

HNI is Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. HNI Corp presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

Ex-Dividend Reminder: HNI, Textainer Group Holdings and MAXIMUS

Ex-Dividend Reminder: HNI, Textainer Group Holdings and MAXIMUS

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/12/15, HNI Corp , Textainer Group Holdings Ltd , and MAXIMUS Inc. will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.

HNI Larger Than S&P 500 Component Talen Energy

HNI Larger Than S&P 500 Component Talen Energy

In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component HNI Corp was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Talen Energy Corp , according to The Online Investor. Market capitalization is an important data point for investors to keep an eye on, for various reasons.

HNI Corp Stock Sees Short Interest Move 28.6% Higher

HNI Corp Stock Sees Short Interest Move 28.6% Higher

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 05/15/2015 settlement date, which shows a 351,267 share increase in total short interest for HNI Corp , to 1,580,053, an increase of 28.59% since 04/30/2015. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

Insider Trading Alert - ANDE, ENV And HNI Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - ANDE, ENV And HNI Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include ANDE, ENV and HNI

Insider Trading Alert - CACC, HNI And OC Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - CACC, HNI And OC Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include CACC, HNI and OC

Short Interest Moves 20% Lower For HNI

Short Interest Moves 20% Lower For HNI

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 12/31/2014 settlement date, which shows a 271,413 share decrease in total short interest for HNI Corp , to 1,079,972, a decrease of 20.08% since 12/15/2014. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

Relative Strength Alert For HNI

Relative Strength Alert For HNI

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. HNI Corp presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

YieldBoost HNI From 2.6% To 15.5% Using Options

YieldBoost HNI From 2.6% To 15.5% Using Options

Shareholders of HNI Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.65 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HNI shares would have to advance 4.5% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 8.9% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

YieldBoost HNI From 2.7% To 9.6% Using Options

YieldBoost HNI From 2.7% To 9.6% Using Options

Shareholders of HNI Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HNI shares would have to climb 13.7% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 17.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Ex-Dividend Reminder: HNI Corp, Delta Air Lines And AVX Corp.

Ex-Dividend Reminder: HNI Corp, Delta Air Lines And AVX Corp.

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/20/14, HNI Corp , Delta Air Lines, Inc. , and AVX Corp.

Strategy To YieldBoost HNI Corp To 10.7% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost HNI Corp To 10.7% Using Options

Shareholders of HNI Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2014 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HNI shares would have to advance 8% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 12.9% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

'Fast Money' Recap: Taper Talk

'Fast Money' Recap: Taper Talk

The trading panel thinks falling inflation is more important than the unemployment rate.

Cash Dividend On The Way From HNI Corp.

Cash Dividend On The Way From HNI Corp.

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/15/13, HNI Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.24, payable on 5/31/13. As a percentage of HNI's recent stock price of $35.33, this dividend works out to approximately 0.68%, so look for shares of HNI Corp to trade 0.68% lower — all else being equal — when HNI shares open for trading on 5/15/13.

NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases

NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases

Top 10 New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks posting largest percentage decreases

HNI's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

HNI's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

HNI's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript