The Hackett Group Inc (HCKT)

15.06
0.03 0.20
NASDAQ : Services
Prev Close 15.09
Open 15.05
Day Low/High 14.84 / 15.15
52 Wk Low/High 12.07 / 20.02
Volume 124.45K
Avg Volume 189.00K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 29.22M
Market Cap 440.93M
EPS 0.70
P/E Ratio 19.60
Div & Yield 0.30 (2.00%)

Latest News

The Hackett Group Acquires Aecus Limited, Award-Winning European Outsourcing & Robotic Process Automation Consultancy

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) today announced that it has acquired Aecus Limited, an award-winning European consultancy that helps clients optimize business process outsourcing (BPO), IT outsourcing (ITO) and...

The Hackett Group Acquires Oracle Cloud Applications Implementer Jibe Consulting

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Jibe Consulting, Inc.

The Hackett Group Announces First Quarter 2017 Results And The Acquisitions Of Jibe Consulting And Aecus Limited

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm, today announced its financial results...

YieldBoost HCKT To 13.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Hackett Group Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 70 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HCKT shares would have to climb 11.9% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 15.4% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

The Hackett Group, Inc. Invites You To Participate In The 2017 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017 on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 after the close of regular market hours.

The Hackett Group & Symphony Ventures Announce Global Partnership To Enable Enterprise Digital Transformation Via Robotic Process Automation And Intelligent Automation

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) and Symphony Ventures have announced a global partnership that will enable enterprise digital transformation by integrating The Hackett Group's best practices and research data...

The Hackett Group: Most HR Orgs Are Behind The Curve In Addressing Key Enterprise Issues, Including Talent Alignment, Skill Shortages And Organizational Change

Most HR organizations remain behind the curve in addressing issues that are central to achieving the most important enterprise goals, including aligning talent strategies to business needs, dealing with critical talent and...

The Hackett Group: Finance Leaders See Unprecedented Digital Transformation Opportunity, But Struggle With Execution

While finance leaders fully recognize the unprecedented opportunity to drive performance improvement via digital transformation, most lack a comprehensive strategy and are not clear where or how to deploy digital technology...

Procurement Leaders See Significant Impact From Cloud, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive And Mobile Computing, But Significant Gaps Exist In Strategy & Talent

While procurement leaders are almost universally aware of the potentially dramatic impact of digital transformation on the way they deliver services, few are confident that they have the necessary strategy, talent and...

Despite High Expectations For Digital Transformation Led By Cloud, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive & Mobile, IT & Other Business Services Areas See Low Capability To Execute

A wide confidence gap exists between the high expectations for digital transformation's business impact and the low perception of the business's capability to execute digital transformation, according to newly-released Key...

The Hackett Group To Present At The 29th Annual ROTH Capital Partners Conference On Monday, March 13, 2017

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm, has been invited to present at the...

The Hackett Group Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2016 Results

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm, today announced its financial results...

The Hackett Group Announces Launch Of The Hackett Institute For Enterprise Analytics

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) today announced the launch of The Hackett Institute for Enterprise Analytics, a comprehensive training and certification offering designed to enable professionals across the...

76 Percent Of All Diverse Suppliers Meet Buyers' Expectations And Another 23 Percent Exceed Them, According To New Research From The Hackett Group (Graphic: Business Wire)

Virtually all diversity suppliers meet or exceed expectations, and top corporate performers in supplier diversity experience no loss in efficiency, according to new research from The Hackett Group, Inc.

Hackett Group is Now Oversold (HCKT)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

The Hackett Group, Inc. Invites You To Participate In The 2016 Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call On Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 30, 2016 on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 after the close of regular market hours.

YieldBoost Hackett Group To 23.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Hackett Group Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the May covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 21.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 23.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HCKT shares would have to advance 2.9% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 10% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Hackett Group (HCKT)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Hackett Group (HCKT)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/20/16, Hackett Group Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its semi-annual dividend of $0.13, payable on 1/5/17. As a percentage of HCKT's recent stock price of $17.86, this dividend works out to approximately 0.73%, so look for shares of Hackett Group Inc to trade 0.73% lower — all else being equal — when HCKT shares open for trading on 12/20/16.

The Hackett Group Announces Record Third Quarter 2016 Results

The Hackett Group Announces Record Third Quarter 2016 Results

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT), a global intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm, today announced its financial results...

The Hackett Group And CIMA Complete Global Business Services Career Development Offering With Launch Of Third Training Product: The Diploma In Global Business Services

The Hackett Group And CIMA Complete Global Business Services Career Development Offering With Launch Of Third Training Product: The Diploma In Global Business Services

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) and The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) today announced the launch of their Diploma in Global Business Services (DGBS).

New Research From The Hackett Group Spotlights Four Digital Transformation Imperatives For IT

New Research From The Hackett Group Spotlights Four Digital Transformation Imperatives For IT

World-class IT organizations are dramatically more effective than their peers at enabling the digital transformation that is at the heart of most business strategies today, according to new research from The Hackett Group,...

YieldBoost HCKT From 1.6% To 25.6% Using Options

YieldBoost HCKT From 1.6% To 25.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Hackett Group Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 30 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 24% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 25.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HCKT shares would have to climb 7.8% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 9.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

The Hackett Group, Inc. Invites You To Participate In The 2016 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call On Monday, November 7, 2016

The Hackett Group, Inc. Invites You To Participate In The 2016 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call On Monday, November 7, 2016

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 on Monday, November 7, 2016 after the close of regular market hours.

Research Alert: World-Class HR Orgs Embrace Digital Transformation, Analytics To Improve Efficiency, Effectiveness

Research Alert: World-Class HR Orgs Embrace Digital Transformation, Analytics To Improve Efficiency, Effectiveness

World-class HR organizations embrace digital transformation and advanced analytics as key levers to drive improved results, including spending 23 percent less per employee than typical companies, operating with 32 percent...

Research: World-Class Procurement Organizations Embrace Digital Transformation

Research: World-Class Procurement Organizations Embrace Digital Transformation

World-class procurement organizations now have 18 percent lower operating costs than typical companies, and operate with 28 percent fewer staff, while generating more than twice the return on investment, according to new...

Research Alert: World-Class Finance: Digital Transformation And Analytics-Based Decision Making Among Key Imperatives For Creating Finance Agility

Research Alert: World-Class Finance: Digital Transformation And Analytics-Based Decision Making Among Key Imperatives For Creating Finance Agility

World-class finance organizations now spend 42 percent less than typical companies and use 44 percent fewer staff, while at the same time driving higher levels of effectiveness, agility, and insight, according to the...

The Hackett Group To Present At The Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference On August 30th In Chicago

The Hackett Group To Present At The Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference On August 30th In Chicago

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm, today announced that Ted A.

The Hackett Group Announces Record Second Quarter 2016 Results

The Hackett Group Announces Record Second Quarter 2016 Results

The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm, today announced its financial results...