Haynes International Inc (HAYN)

32.64
0.03 0.09
NASDAQ : Industrial Goods
Prev Close 32.61
Open 32.61
Day Low/High 31.74 / 32.68
52 Wk Low/High 25.53 / 43.65
Volume 75.29K
Avg Volume 82.60K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 12.51M
Market Cap 408.38M
EPS 0.40
P/E Ratio 30.23
Div & Yield 0.88 (2.70%)

Latest News

Haynes International Shares Enter Oversold Territory

In trading on Friday, shares of Haynes International, Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $30.15 per share.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Haynes International (HAYN)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/30/17, Haynes International, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.22, payable on 6/15/17.

Analysts' Actions -- Cisco, J.C. Penney, Johnson & Johnson, Tesla and More

Analysts' Actions -- Cisco, J.C. Penney, Johnson & Johnson, Tesla and More

Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Cisco Systems and Johnson & Johnson, and downgrades for J.C. Penney and Tesla.

YieldBoost HAYN From 2.4% To 23.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Haynes International, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 23.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Haynes International Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/27/17, Haynes International, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.22, payable on 3/15/17.

Bearish Bets: A Biotech Giant, a Couple Apparel Merchants and Other Stocks That Look Good Short

ATRO, HAYN, CATO, CTRN and GILD all were recently downgraded by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CO, EQC, FPO, SBS, SC, TSLA Downgrades: DLHC, DXLG, GILD, HAYN, IRMD, NYT Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

YieldBoost Haynes International To 22.7% Using Options

YieldBoost Haynes International To 22.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Haynes International, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2017 covered call at the $50 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.60 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 22.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

YieldBoost Haynes International To 22.7% Using Options

YieldBoost Haynes International To 22.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Haynes International, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2017 covered call at the $50 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.60 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 22.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ARII, BPI, CHS, EMXX, GCO, GVP, HAYN, HEES, SMTC, UEPS, XNCR Downgrades: ABT, ACHC, ARL, ARRS, EVK, FSI, NTWK, PIH, WUBA Initiations: PXS Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Haynes International (HAYN) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark

Haynes International (HAYN) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Wednesday, shares of Haynes International, Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.88), with the stock changing hands as low as $41.16 on the day.

Haynes International, Inc. To Host Fourth Quarter Conference Call

Haynes International, Inc. To Host Fourth Quarter Conference Call

Company to host conference call on November 18, 2016 at 9:00 AM ET

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - HAYN

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - HAYN

In trading on Thursday, shares of Haynes International, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $34.42, changing hands as low as $34.13 per share.

HAYN Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/30/16

HAYN Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/30/16

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/30/16, Haynes International, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.22, payable on 9/15/16.

Haynes International, Inc. To Host Third Quarter Conference Call

Haynes International, Inc. To Host Third Quarter Conference Call

Company to host conference call on August 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM ET

Analyst Favorites: Haynes International Ranks As a Top Metals Pick

Analyst Favorites: Haynes International Ranks As a Top Metals Pick

A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Haynes International, Inc. is the #15 broker analyst pick, on average, out of the 50 stocks making up the Metals Channel Global Mining Titans Index, according to Metals Channel.

Haynes International Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for HAYN

Haynes International Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for HAYN

In trading on Friday, shares of Haynes International, Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $34.85, changing hands as high as $36.77 per share.

TheStreet Quant Rating: C (Hold)