The Gorman-Rupp Co. (GRC)

31.22
NYSE : Producer Manufacturing
Prev Close 31.22
Day Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
52 Wk Low/High 23.55 / 33.50
Avg Volume 54.50K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 26.11M
Market Cap 803.31M
EPS 1.00
P/E Ratio 34.77
Div & Yield 0.50 (1.56%)

Latest News

LOGiQ And Grenville To Combine

LOGiQ And Grenville To Combine

GRC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average

GRC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Gorman-Rupp Company crossed above their 200 day moving average of $29.26, changing hands as high as $29.75 per share. Gorman-Rupp Company shares are currently trading up about 3.1% on the day.

GRC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 2/14/18

GRC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 2/14/18

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/14/18, Gorman-Rupp Company will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.125, payable on 3/9/18. As a percentage of GRC's recent stock price of $27.88, this dividend works out to approximately 0.45%.

Gorman-Rupp Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2017 Financial Results

Gorman-Rupp Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2017 Financial Results

The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) reports financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2017.

Gabelli & Company's 28th Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium

Gabelli & Company's 28th Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium

Gabelli & Company will host its 28 th Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium on Thursday, February 22, 2018 in New York City.

Gorman-Rupp Company Declares Cash Dividend And Announces Date Of The Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

Gorman-Rupp Company Declares Cash Dividend And Announces Date Of The Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.

Gorman-Rupp Company Announces Cash Dividend Increase

Gorman-Rupp Company Announces Cash Dividend Increase

The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.

Gorman-Rupp Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results

Gorman-Rupp Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results

The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) reports financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2017.

How To YieldBoost GRC From 1.4% To 9.8% Using Options

How To YieldBoost GRC From 1.4% To 9.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Gorman-Rupp Company looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2018 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $35 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but GRC shares would have to climb 7.7% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 11.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

GRC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average

GRC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average

In trading on Thursday, shares of Gorman-Rupp Company crossed above their 200 day moving average of $29.09, changing hands as high as $30.67 per share. Gorman-Rupp Company shares are currently trading up about 5.8% on the day.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ARCI, GRC, HDNG, PLPC Downgrades: AFI, CXW, DEL, HBMD, INSY, JCAP, MET, NGVC, PLT, SATS, STRL, UHS, VRTV, WP Initiations: PI, VRS Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Gorman-Rupp Company Declares Cash Dividend

Gorman-Rupp Company Declares Cash Dividend

The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.

Gorman-Rupp Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results

Gorman-Rupp Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results

The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE: GRC) reports financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2017.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ADGE, ANTX, HY, RTRX, VNDA Downgrades: CELP, FORD, GRC, HMSY, LNCE, MET, NCI, OUT, PLPC, UBA Initiations: ADAP, DGLT Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Gorman-Rupp About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (GRC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/11/17, Gorman-Rupp Co. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.115, payable on 6/9/17.

YieldBoost GRC To 10.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Gorman-Rupp Co. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Gorman-Rupp Announces Transfer To NYSE

The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) today announced that it intends to transfer the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") from the NYSE MKT.

Gorman-Rupp Company Declares Cash Dividend

The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.

Gorman-Rupp Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results

The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) reports financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017.

My Small-Cap Dividend Growers Are More Miss Than Hit So Far

My Small-Cap Dividend Growers Are More Miss Than Hit So Far

Just 11 of the 25 names in this portfolio are in positive territory since its Jan. 1 inception, but small-caps value stocks in general haven't done much this year.

Gabelli & Company's 27th Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium

Gabelli & Company will host its 27 th Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium on March 1, 2017 in New York City.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B (Buy)