Green Plains Inc. (GPRE)

10.10
NASDAQ : Process Industries
Prev Close 10.46
Day Low/High 10.06 / 10.58
52 Wk Low/High 7.01 / 19.39
Avg Volume 939.20K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 38.19M
Market Cap 399.43M
EPS 0.40
P/E Ratio 5.68
Div & Yield N.A. (N.A)
First Week of GPRE June 2016 Options Trading

First Week of GPRE June 2016 Options Trading

Investors in Green Plains Inc. saw new options become available this week, for the June 2016 expiration.

First Week of GPRE November 20th Options Trading

First Week of GPRE November 20th Options Trading

Investors in Green Plains Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the November 20th expiration.

First Week Of GPRE October 16th Options Trading

First Week Of GPRE October 16th Options Trading

Investors in Green Plains Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the October 16th expiration.

Insider Trading Alert - IBM, STON And GPRE Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - IBM, STON And GPRE Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include IBM, STON and GPRE

3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: HQL, GPRE, OUTR

3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: HQL, GPRE, OUTR

HQL GPRE OUTR are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Reminder - Green Plains (GPRE) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Green Plains (GPRE) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/26/15, Green Plains Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 9/18/15.

Short Interest In Green Plains Drops 11.4%

Short Interest In Green Plains Drops 11.4%

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 07/31/2015 settlement date, which shows a 570,454 share decrease in total short interest for Green Plains Inc. , to 4,425,993, a decrease of 11.42% since 07/15/2015.

Green Plains (GPRE) Is Today's Strong On High Volume Stock

Green Plains (GPRE) Is Today's Strong On High Volume Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Green Plains (GPRE) as a strong on high relative volume candidate

Green Plains (GPRE) Shares Enter Oversold Territory

Green Plains (GPRE) Shares Enter Oversold Territory

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Green Plains Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $19.69 per share.

GPRE Crosses Critical Technical Indicator

GPRE Crosses Critical Technical Indicator

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Green Plains Inc. entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $25.59 per share.

Strategy To YieldBoost Green Plains To 5.8% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Green Plains To 5.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Green Plains Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2017 covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.30 bid, which annualizes to an additional 4.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 5.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: STB, BOH, GPRE

3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: STB, BOH, GPRE

STB BOH GPRE are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Trade-Ideas: Green Plains (GPRE) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock

Trade-Ideas: Green Plains (GPRE) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Green Plains (GPRE) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate

First Week of GPRE May 15th Options Trading

First Week of GPRE May 15th Options Trading

Investors in Green Plains Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the May 15th expiration.

Stock To Watch: Green Plains (GPRE) In Perilous Reversal

Stock To Watch: Green Plains (GPRE) In Perilous Reversal

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Green Plains (GPRE) as a "perilous reversal" (up big yesterday but down big today) candidate

Green Plains (GPRE) Stock Gains After Subsidiary Files for IPO

Green Plains (GPRE) Stock Gains After Subsidiary Files for IPO

Green Plains (GPRE) is gaining Monday following the announcement that subsidiary Green Plains Partners filed for an IPO.

3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CRT, BOH, GPRE

3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CRT, BOH, GPRE

CRT BOH GPRE are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Green Plains About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (GPRE)

Green Plains About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (GPRE)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/25/15, Green Plains Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.08, payable on 3/20/15.

TheStreet Quant Rating: D+ (Sell)