Gold Resource Corp. (GORO)

5.16
AMEX : Non-Energy Minerals
Prev Close 5.19
Day Low/High 5.05 / 5.24
52 Wk Low/High 3.08 / 5.33
Avg Volume 299.10K
Exchange AMEX
Shares Outstanding 57.11M
Market Cap 296.39M
EPS 0.10
P/E Ratio 74.14
Div & Yield 0.02 (0.41%)

Latest News

YieldBoost Gold Resource Corp From 0.5% To 7.3% Using Options

YieldBoost Gold Resource Corp From 0.5% To 7.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Gold Resource Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2018 covered call at the $5 strike and collect the premium based on the 10 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $5 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but GORO shares would have to advance 33.3% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 36% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

GORO March 2018 Options Begin Trading

GORO March 2018 Options Begin Trading

Investors in Gold Resource Corp saw new options begin trading today, for the March 2018 expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 235 days until expiration the newly trading contracts represent a potential opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.

First Week of GORO September 15th Options Trading

Investors in Gold Resource Corp saw new options begin trading this week, for the September 15th expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 141 days until expiration the newly trading contracts represent a possible opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.

GORO Stock Crowded With Sellers

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Gold Resource Corp entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $3.36 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Shares of GORO Now Oversold

In trading on Thursday, shares of Gold Resource Corp entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $4.59 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

A Few Names on my Radar on This Softness

A Few Names on my Radar on This Softness

The indices may test intraday lows, which we haven't seen at this point in the day in a very long time.

We're at the Crossroads of Common Sense and Greed

We're at the Crossroads of Common Sense and Greed

I'm rooting for some downside as we need resets.

YieldBoost Gold Resource Corp From 0.4% To 11.7% Using Options

YieldBoost Gold Resource Corp From 0.4% To 11.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Gold Resource Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $7.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 25 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $7.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but GORO shares would have to advance 44.5% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 49.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Shares of GORO Now Oversold

Shares of GORO Now Oversold

In trading on Friday, shares of Gold Resource Corp entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $4.27 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

There's No Debate, Dip Buyers Are Jittery

There's No Debate, Dip Buyers Are Jittery

If the market is looking to correct, election worries are a convenient excuse.

Shark Bites: Stock Picking Makes a Comeback

Market ends the week with some profit-taking.

I Am One of the Underinvested Bulls Right Now

I Am One of the Underinvested Bulls Right Now

It's challenging to put cash to work but I'll keep digging.

Don't Roll the Dice on Central Bank News

Don't Roll the Dice on Central Bank News

The bears are trying it out on the Bank of England news today, but they may get squeezed.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: BGSF, CLI, CLW, CRAI, DGI, EHTH, FBC, GORO, IRM, LVLT, MINI, NS, OSK, SABR, SCSS, TPX, URI Downgrades: BHE, BLL, EEI, FBRC, FGBI, FHCO, GIGM, MCS, NATI, SQBG, TZOO, UFS, USCR, XL Initiations: FNWB, RMP Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: BCH Downgrades: ACLS, ALLE, ATHM, BNCL, GORO, HNI, HW, IAC, KND, LBTYA, MERC, NWHM, PLT, QSII, RCII, SAM, SFL, SIRI, SLGN, TPH, TSRA, TWIN Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

One Reason Gold Resource (GORO) Stock is Lower Today

One Reason Gold Resource (GORO) Stock is Lower Today

Gold Resource (GORO) stock is plunging on declining gold prices on Wednesday afternoon.

Ex-Div Reminder for Gold Resource (GORO)

Ex-Div Reminder for Gold Resource (GORO)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/9/15, Gold Resource Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.01, payable on 12/23/15. As a percentage of GORO's recent stock price of $2.27, this dividend works out to approximately 0.44%.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Gold Resource (GORO)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Gold Resource (GORO)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/6/15, Gold Resource Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.01, payable on 11/23/15. As a percentage of GORO's recent stock price of $2.63, this dividend works out to approximately 0.38%.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B- (Buy)