Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC)

87.33
1.59 1.85
NYSE : Producer Manufacturing
Prev Close 85.74
Open 85.80
Day Low/High 85.80 / 87.78
52 Wk Low/High 45.43 / 88.45
Volume 687.05K
Avg Volume 649.80K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 62.37M
Market Cap 5.35B
EPS 3.60
P/E Ratio 21.22
Div & Yield N.A. (N.A)
4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

Unusual volume can signal that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst.

Generac Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Results

Generac Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Results

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) (the “Company”), a leading designer and manufacturer of power generation equipment and other engine powered products, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and...

Generac Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call

Generac Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call

Generac Holdings Inc. ("Generac") (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of power generation equipment and other engine powered products, today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and full-year...

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard

Generac Holdings was a leading decliner within the industrial industry, falling $4.35 (-7.9%) to $50.89 on heavy volume

Generac Holdings (GNRC) Is Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Today

Generac Holdings (GNRC) Is Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Today

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Generac Holdings (GNRC) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate

New Lifetime High Today: Generac Holdings (GNRC)

New Lifetime High Today: Generac Holdings (GNRC)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Generac Holdings (GNRC) as a new lifetime high candidate

'Fast Money' Recap: A New Year's Hangover

'Fast Money' Recap: A New Year's Hangover

The trading panel looked at the S&P500 and where it's headed next.

Insider Trading Alert - FR, JAH, SWN, WLP And GNRC Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - FR, JAH, SWN, WLP And GNRC Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include FR, JAH, SWN, WLP and GNRC

Insider Trading Alert - FR, JAH, SWN, WLP And GNRC Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - FR, JAH, SWN, WLP And GNRC Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include FR, JAH, SWN, WLP and GNRC

Light Economic Data this Week

Technicals and upcoming expirations should dictate the short-term price action, with Thursday retail sales a possible market mover.

How To YieldBoost Generac Holdings From 9.4% To 17.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Generac Holdings From 9.4% To 17.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Generac Holdings looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 9.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2015 covered call at the $60 strike and collect the premium based on the $4.70 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $60 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but GNRC shares would have to climb 12.9% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 21.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Splunk

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Splunk

Cramer is over the moon on Orbital Sciences but thinks iRobot is too dangerous.

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Glass-Half-Full Market

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Glass-Half-Full Market

There are silver linings in this quarter's earnings that the naysayers seem to be largely ignoring, Cramer says.

Generac Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Teradyne

Generac Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Teradyne

In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Generac Holdings Inc was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Teradyne, Inc. , according to The Online Investor.

Generac Closes On The Acquisition Of The Baldor Generator Business

Generac Closes On The Acquisition Of The Baldor Generator Business

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC, the “Company” or “Generac”), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, announced today the closing of the purchase...

Generac To Present At Baird’s 2013 Industrial Conference

Generac To Present At Baird’s 2013 Industrial Conference

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today announced its attendance at the Baird Industrial Conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, ...

The Daily Dose: 11 Wisdoms Gained

To have a high batting average during earnings season, pay careful attention to structure and process.

New Lifetime High Reached: Generac Holdings (GNRC)

New Lifetime High Reached: Generac Holdings (GNRC)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Generac Holdings (GNRC) as a new lifetime high candidate

Generac Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results

Generac Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) (the “Company”), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, ...

The Daily Dose: Coherent Market Views

The next wave of earnings should open some eyes.

Generac Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call

Generac Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call

Generac Holdings Inc. ("Generac") (NYSE: GNRC), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, today announced plans to release its third quarter 2013 financial results before...

Generac To Acquire Generator Business From Baldor Electric Company, A Subsidiary Of ABB Group

Generac To Acquire Generator Business From Baldor Electric Company, A Subsidiary Of ABB Group

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) (the “Company” or “Generac”), a leading designer and manufacturer of generators and other engine powered products, announced today the signing of a purchase agreement...

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Winner

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Winner

Generac Holdings was a winner within the industrial industry, rising $1.42 (3.4%) to $43.60 on average volume

YieldBoost GNRC From 12.7% To 23.9%

YieldBoost GNRC From 12.7% To 23.9%

Shareholders of Generac Holdings Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 12.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2014 covered call at the $43 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 23.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $43 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but GNRC shares would have to advance 9.7% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 14.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard

Generac Holdings was a leading decliner within the industrial industry, falling $0.60 (-1.5%) to $39.69 on light volume

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard

Generac Holdings was a leading decliner within the industrial industry, falling $0.74 (-1.8%) to $40.36 on light volume

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner

Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner

Generac Holdings was a winner within the industrial goods sector, rising $0.48 (1.1%) to $42.78 on light volume

'Fast Money' Recap: What's Next?

'Fast Money' Recap: What's Next?

The trading panel said trimming positions isn't a bad idea, but that the average investor shouldn't move to all cash if it's for a month or less.

Generac Holdings Inc. Announces Pricing Of Secondary Offering By Funds Affiliated With CCMP Capital

Generac Holdings Inc. Announces Pricing Of Secondary Offering By Funds Affiliated With CCMP Capital

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) (the “Company”), announced today the pricing of an underwritten secondary offering of 7,023,063 shares of its common stock by funds affiliated with CCMP Capital (the...

Generac Holdings Inc. Announces Secondary Offering By Funds Affiliated With CCMP Capital

Generac Holdings Inc. Announces Secondary Offering By Funds Affiliated With CCMP Capital

Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) (the “Company”) announced today an underwritten secondary offering of 7,023,063 shares of its common stock by funds affiliated with CCMP Capital (the “Selling...

TheStreet Quant Rating: B+ (Buy)