|Day Low/High||2.35 / 2.45|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.66 / 4.25|
The directors of a company tend to have a unique inside view into the business, so when directors make major buys, investors are wise to take notice. Presumably the only reason a director of a company would choose to take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock in the open market, is that they expect to make money — maybe they find the stock very undervalued, or maybe they see exciting progress within the company, or maybe both.
Global Power Equipment Group (Nasdaq:GLPW) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. crossed below their last reported book value — defined as common shareholder equity per share — of $16.39, changing hands as low as $16.37 per share.
Upgrades: ANCB, FRBK, KOS, VOC Downgrades: BIRT, FIG, FRP, GLDC, GLPW, HNH, INS, JBT, KRNY, MCC, PKOH, PKT, QLYS, SCSC, SGA Initiations: CGIX, IBTX, OAKS Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Product Solutions' Orders Nearly Triple Over Prior-Year Period
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Global Power Equipment Group, Inc.
In trading on Monday, shares of Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $18.75, changing hands as low as $18.57 per share.
Upgrades: BIG, FIVE, GLPW, PWRD, WG Downgrades: ATTU, EXFO, HOV, MUX, TCX Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/14/14, Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 3/28/14.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Upgrades: MAS Downgrades: APL, GLPW, PW, VBFC Initiations: CMGE, ICPT Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Shareholders of Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2014 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.05 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Realignment of Company Includes Change in Management Team; Flattens Organization and Drives Culture of Innovation
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/11/13, Global Power Equipment Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 9/27/13.
Upgrades: ELY, GLPW, HIG, LBIX, PEGA, PHX, PSBH, RIG, RP, SRI, SVVC, TPC, UCBA Downgrades: ACM, AOI, BAK, BODY, BTU, ENPH, GTN.A, MAXY, NMRX, PRE, SPH, SPR, SSRI Initiations: EGL, FSBW, HTBI Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.