|Day Low/High||67.32 / 68.36|
|52 Wk Low/High||59.66 / 72.56|
- Full Service Starbucks Among Four New Dining Experiences Opening In 2018
Jim Cramer is bullish on Floor & Decor, Chegg, Core Labs, Cedar Fair, Newmark Group, First Solar.
Jim Cramer says this market's odd-couple behavior is worth investigating because it can push stocks even higher.
- Leisure, hospitality and entertainment veteran joins Company to oversee strategic long-term investments which will broaden and enhance the customer experience
Millions of Lights, Brand new Shows, Santa & Much More
Immersive experience offers live entertainment, activities, rides, ice skating, falling snow and a special holiday menu
-- Themed Entertainment Association's Thea Awards recognize company's commitment to innovation and highest standards of excellence
Guests can Experience all of Knott's Seasons of Fun With a 2018 Season Pass on Sale now for the Lowest Price of the Year
Ice Skating, Rides, Snow Falling, Millions Of Lights & Santa To Deliver Merriment
- Richard Zimmerman, president since 2016, to become CEO effective January 1, 2018
Where Nightmares Never End…
New this year - astonishing acrobatic show, phobia-themed Skeleton Key rooms
- Agreement furthers a unique and immersive family amusement park experience
- Best New Ride, Best Kid's Area and Best Steel Coaster awards underscore company's commitment to providing best-in-class guest experience
Celebrate the 10th Season of Halloween Haunt and the return of The Great Pumpkin Fest™
DEMON: RE-IGNITED!, Two New Mazes, Three New Scare Zones & Ed Alonzo Show In 2017
In California, Magic Mountain will now be open 365 days a year.
SeaWorld continues to struggle.
RailBlazer features a 90-degree drop, three inversions and dynamic rotations
- Expansion will bring six new attractions, including an 8,000 square foot play area
- New Nordic Chaser ride joins WinterFest event and Pre-K Pass offer to attract more family visitors
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.