|Day Low/High||1.83 / 1.99|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.30 / 4.31|
Walmart can't climb despite an earnings beat on Thursday.
Jim Cramer and the AAP team hold a position in Amazon for their Action Alerts PLUS Charitable Trust Portfolio . Want to be alerted before Cramer buys or sells AMZN? Learn more now.
Stocks ended mixed Monday, with the Dow Industrials down on the day while the Nasdaq and S&P 500 rose, snapping their 4-day losing streaks.
Walgreens and Fred's, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRED) today announced they have entered into a definitive asset purchase agreement, pursuant to which Walgreens will acquire pharmacy patient prescription files and related pharmacy inventory of 185 Fred's stores...
Investors in Fred's Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the September 21st expiration.
NEW YORK, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network, Inc. (ANW) Lifshitz & Miller announces investigation in connection with ANW's conducting of an internal review of financial reporting.
Investors in Fred's Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the August 17th expiration.
The Dow Jones Jones Retail Average closed down .21%.
Fred's has been removed from the S&P 600. The company will be replaced by GameStop.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces an investigation on behalf of Fred's Inc.
Fred's Inc. ("Fred's" or "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced that Neeli Bendapudi has been appointed to the Company's Board of Directors, effective March 21, 2018.
Fred's Inc. ("Fred's" or "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced the appointment of Joseph Anto as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
Fred's, Inc. ("Fred's" or "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced that its board of directors (the "Board") has cancelled its quarterly cash dividend in order to retain free cash flow for debt reductions, share repurchases...
Fred's Inc. ("Fred's" or "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today reported financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended October 28, 2017.
The S&P 500 was on the verge of setting a new record, but fell short at the end.
The Dow and S&P 500 could close at record highs on Monday.
Fred's, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced that its third quarter 2017 results will be issued on the morning of Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
Shareholders of Fred's Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2018 covered call at the $7.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 65 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 27% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 30.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Fred's, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has acted to protect the Company's valuable net operating loss carryforwards ("NOLs") by amending and extending the...
Alden Global Capital is the drug store chain's largest shareholder.
Fred's, Inc. ("Fred's" or "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced that it has appointed Heath Freeman Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Fred's Inc. (NASDAQ:FRED) today reported financial results for the second quarter and six months ended July 29, 2017.
U.S. stock futures are slightly higher on Wednesday following a sharp selloff in the previous session.
The Senate and House are back in session with a miles-long to-do list. Tax reform is one item on the agenda.
Fred's, Inc. ("Fred's", "Fred's Pharmacy" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:FRED) today reported sales for the four-week fiscal month of August, which ended August 26, 2017.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/30/17, Fred's Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.06, payable on 9/15/17.
Fred's, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRED) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.