|Day Low/High||39.03 / 39.49|
|52 Wk Low/High||30.62 / 39.16|
- The multi-year contract renewal includes use of the LoanSphere MSP platform and Black Knight's McDash Loan-Level Data
- LoanSphere Loss Mitigation is an end-to-end technology solution that provides servicers with timely loss mitigation assistance and helps support changing government and investor requirements.
- Configurable, flexible solution that provides users with instant access to the specific business information they need to manage operations more efficiently and respond quickly to issues
- Black Knight's LoanSphere Empower and Exchange technologies support Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty with full integration to Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter® (DU®) validation service, enabling lenders to access Fannie Mae's automated income verification service
-- Black Knight's LoanSphere Empower and LendingSpace loan origination systems will be integrated with Fannie Mae's business-to-business integration platform and Freddie Mac's Loan Advisor Suite
- Provides immediate tax estimation results for residential properties, including new construction homes
- Santander is consolidating its lending technologies to support its retail, wholesale and home equity channels onto one platform to improve quality, efficiency and risk management.
Black Knight's Solution Supports Mortgage Loan Servicers' Loss Mitigation Process
- Georgia MLS extended its long-term relationship with Black Knight by signing a multi-year agreement for the Paragon MLS system
- U.S. Bank will gain access to Exchange's innovative, online platform that connects more than 20,000 mortgage industry service and solution providers.
- Black Knight developed the VA Loan Electronic Reporting Interface (VALERI) application for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the product was launched in 2008.
Digital Benefit Advisors (DBA) ( digitalbenefitadvisors.com), a leading national employee benefits firm with 35 offices across the country, has acquired USBC, LLC of Alpharetta, Ga.
- Black Knight's solutions will support the bank's retail, consumer-direct, home equity and correspondent channels
-- Foreclosure inventory now below 575,000 from over 800,000 just 12 months ago
Sanzone was recognized for innovation, financial performance and commitment to the community in the award's technology category.