|Day Low/High||41.76 / 42.49|
|52 Wk Low/High||31.64 / 42.49|
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 03/31/2017 settlement date, which shows a 459,363 share decrease in total short interest for Fidelity National Financial Inc , to 3,823,012, a decrease of 10.73% since 03/15/2017. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.
FNF Canada, a market leader in real estate and financial solutions announced today a partnership with DMTI Spatial , Canada's market leader in location intelligence and data quality, to incorporate DMTI Spatial's...
Numerous studies show that corporate carve outs deliver robust returns.
- The multi-year contract renewal includes use of the LoanSphere MSP platform and Black Knight's McDash Loan-Level Data
- LoanSphere Loss Mitigation is an end-to-end technology solution that provides servicers with timely loss mitigation assistance and helps support changing government and investor requirements.
- Configurable, flexible solution that provides users with instant access to the specific business information they need to manage operations more efficiently and respond quickly to issues
- Black Knight's LoanSphere Empower and Exchange technologies support Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty with full integration to Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter® (DU®) validation service, enabling lenders to access Fannie Mae's automated income verification service
-- Black Knight's LoanSphere Empower and LendingSpace loan origination systems will be integrated with Fannie Mae's business-to-business integration platform and Freddie Mac's Loan Advisor Suite
- Provides immediate tax estimation results for residential properties, including new construction homes
- Santander is consolidating its lending technologies to support its retail, wholesale and home equity channels onto one platform to improve quality, efficiency and risk management.
Black Knight's Solution Supports Mortgage Loan Servicers' Loss Mitigation Process
- Georgia MLS extended its long-term relationship with Black Knight by signing a multi-year agreement for the Paragon MLS system
- U.S. Bank will gain access to Exchange's innovative, online platform that connects more than 20,000 mortgage industry service and solution providers.
- Black Knight developed the VA Loan Electronic Reporting Interface (VALERI) application for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the product was launched in 2008.